• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...

I don't know...

I'm still shaking...

I stopped shaking about 10 minutes ago, because I found out about an hour ago ahahaha. I AM SO EXCITED! Perfect timing too, because the week after the concert I will be in the East Coast, so If the concert had been during that week I would have been maaaaaad.

I stopped shaking about 10 minutes ago, because I found out about an hour ago ahahaha. I AM SO EXCITED! Perfect timing too, because the week after the concert I will be in the East Coast, so If the concert had been during that week I would have been maaaaaad.

That's good for you...

I was on not two hours ago and there was nothing, so me coming back to tour dates hit me like a ton of bricks!:boxed::biggrin2:

thats the day im leaving to INDIA! omgosh i cant believe ittt!!!! maybe we might be on the same flight that night or like i can meet him at LAX???? lol :biggrin2:

Nooooooooooooo! That's a shame! Hahaha it would be funny if you see him in the airport because he'll be going up the San Fran after the show. Oooooh have fun in India!!!

YESYESYESYESYES! At what time do you think the concert will be?

Probably 8 or 9 and my sister told me that I'll have to get there really early and if you're not in the front then you basically won't see anything so we must get there early!

Probably 8 or 9 and my sister told me that I'll have to get there really early and if you're not in the front then you basically won't see anything so we must get there early!

Yeah, like february 9th...hahaha:naughty:

we'll take turns holding places for when we need to eat or pee...:biggrin2:

Ok I'll make sure that I get there early! If I leave at 1:00, and get there at about 2:30, I should be ok!!!

Is it because the Wiltern is standing room for the general audience, and then there's raised balconies in the back?

Ok I'll make sure that I get there early! If I leave at 1:00, and get there at about 2:30, I should be ok!!!

Is it because the Wiltern is standing room for the general audience, and then there's raised balconies in the back?

Yes I believe so. They have things in there called "tyres" which are like 4 huge steps where like 200 people fit onto each one