Mika and cricket

Kavi

OMM I'm soooo excited. So my fav team is playing 20-20 cricket today (Aus) so I'm watching it and while listening to the songs they play in the oval, thought to myself they should play Mika...and all of a sudden I hear LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMM i'm soo happy, because here in T'dad, he is non-existant, so to hear/see him on TV IS a huuuuuge deal!

I'm so happy :biggrin2: Oh btw I think the match is being played in South Africa...but it was just from "hey girl why can't you carry on - Love today"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl:

ahhhh u should have seen me when i heard it :roftl: :roftl:

I can imagine you were jumping around all over the place with excitement.:naughty: I kind of get like that when I haven't heard him in a while.

OMM I'm soooo excited. So my fav team is playing 20-20 cricket today (Aus) so I'm watching it and while listening to the songs they play in the oval, thought to myself they should play Mika...and all of a sudden I hear LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMM i'm soo happy, because here in T'dad, he is non-existant, so to hear/see him on TV IS a huuuuuge deal!

I'm so happy :biggrin2: Oh btw I think the match is being played in South Africa...but it was just from "hey girl why can't you carry on - Love today"

:woot_jump:

that's awesome!:woot_jump:

WORLD DOMINATION:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: KAVI !!!! I was ALSO EXCITED today when my b/f was watching the AFL Football highlights ... & LOVE TODAY was playing in the background ... the ENTIRE time !!!!!!!!!! :shocked::wub2::roftl: :roftl:

REALLY?!?! AWESOME!!!!! Mika is getting recognized in the sports arena...way to go!!! cause a lot of ppl r into sports, so that's another medium to connect with ppl!!!

Am I the only person who clicked, expecting to see a picture of Mika with a cricket. Like... the insecty thing.

Like Jiminy Cricket off Pinochio, "When you wish upon a star"

Can just imagine Mika singing that.:roftl::lmfao::lol3:

Now I was expecting to faint at the sight of Mika head to toe in cricket gear looking HOT (but then there's not much he DOESN'T look hot in is there...PHWOOOAR I love him in white.....and black......and purple....and....all the other colours in the world too lol. (just don'tlike him in a hoodie with the hood up cos that is sacralige to the hair :roftl: