Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

WHY AM I NOT THAT PRETTY!? :naughty:

Their parents must be proud. They have five BEAUTIFUL children.

She looks gorgeous, and Mika looks like he's up to no good. :D I wish I had a brother that would take me to see Kanye West.

I'll trade you, Zuleika.

I thought Zuleika was his cousin? :blink:

I'm so out of the loop... :(

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody knew, hahaa. I guess no one has seen that ring before.

If it is a ring it's very 'Gangsta bling' which is the stuff he always says is soooo not him! :shocked:

It would make sense that he was wearing it to see Kanye..but then the rest of the outfit is not quite as 'Gangsta' eh?! :naughty::roftl:

Vix x

If it is a ring it's very 'Gangsta bling' which is the stuff he always says is soooo not him! :shocked:

It would make sense that he was wearing it to see Kanye..but then the rest of the outfit is not quite as 'Gangsta' eh?! :naughty::roftl:

Vix x

Hahaha, Mika the Gangsta :roftl:

I KNOW! It shocked me when I saw it, I mean, now grace kelly is forever dirty lol

HARHAR! I know..I mean...he can do it in privacy but on a music video???

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh to no end. :roftl: You act like he was having Mika's Happy Time in the music video or something. :naughty:

I thought Zuleika was his cousin? :blink:

I'm so out of the loop... :(

Allegra and Zuleika are the same person. Zuleika is what she is called, Allegra is her middle name. :thumb_yello:

Btw Rilo... that picture is like SOOOOO totally Mikagasmic.... I like a guy who can read and wow... just that shine off of his grillz.... It makes me weak in the knees everytime. :blush-anim-cl:

heh... weak in the knees for the bling.... yeah... right.

:wink2:

Btw Rilo... that picture is like SOOOOO totally Mikagasmic.... I like a guy who can read and wow... just that shine off of his grillz.... It makes me weak in the knees everytime. :blush-anim-cl:

heh... weak in the knees for the bling.... yeah... right.

:wink2:

So it's not the pimp chain that did it? :bleh:

So it's not the pimp chain that did it? :bleh:

Well, I'd like to get me sum of dat Big Daddy. That pimp chain made my heart skip a beat. I like guys with strong necks to support all dat bling yo. The grillz on the other hand will always make me weak in da knees.

*cough*lieslieslieslieslies*cough*

Ahhhhhhhh.....I was standing right in front of him here......after the hairdresser fiddled with his hair for the millionth time he just wuzzed it all up whilst going "arrghhh" then said "how's that now?!!" :lmao:

The hairdresser was also feeding him bits of Kitkat over our shoulders too.....I don't think he had chance to eat that day due to all the attention from the fans. I only saw him eat an apple, a muller corner and two kitkats all day. Poor lamb. :blink:

That was when he was ill too.........he had a terrible cough all day and yawned loads. He was a pleasure to work with even so.........ever the polite boy, even when tired and unwell. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Vix x

hahahaha :roftl: did he say that in a mean way? aww... poor mika... so sick. well, thankfully he's better now. =] and hopefully eating and sleeping better too! :biggrin2:

i don't think these are good ones, but i'll give them a shot...

10L_23_mika_23_243x340.jpg

mika-07.jpg

boredmika.jpg <--- that's not really one. lol

mikawithhand.jpg that looks like he's saluting someone hahaha

those were my best hand pictures. :naughty: haha sorry if you can't find any.

... maybe one of these?

celebutopianetanetmika0ok1.jpg

celebutopianetanetmika0rx6.jpg

Thanks guys! Does anyone have that picture of Mika that was taken in Japan where he has his hand up to the side of his face with a "surprised" expression?