Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No...I used to, but it just became a big mess on my computer because I didn't know how to keep them organized and there were just WAY too many. But I know if I'm looking for a picture that I can't seem to find, someone here will certainly be able to help! Plus, I think "mikapenniman" on picasaweb.google.com has about every mika picture known to man. :bleh:

ahhhh!!! I'M SORRY!!!! :thumbdown: after a while i delete my pictures off of photobucket and i'm not sure what one's i posted CRAP! i'll take another look just in case

I don't think mikapenniman is there anymore. I haven't looked in a while, but the last time I checked their account was gone.

I really do think she was referring to the Q photos. That's the only thing I can think of that we would've recently gone mad over.

Oh thank you, you're all so lovely!!! I'm not sure if it was only the Q photos - I mean, there were LOADS of pictures (85 pages!!) & obviously every time she posted something one of you said that this was killing him/her ... :blink: hm... but I'll check out Mr. Penniman's album now! Thank you!

The pictures were uploaded from this page here: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/sunshine277 . However, even if the pics are still there, the page tells me that it is a private album & that I cannot look at it :tears:.

Oh thank you, you're all so lovely!!! I'm not sure if it was only the Q photos - I mean, there were LOADS of pictures (85 pages!!) & obviously every time she posted something one of you said that this was killing him/her ... :blink: hm... but I'll check out Mr. Penniman's album now! Thank you!

The pictures were uploaded from this page here: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/sunshine277 . However, even if the pics are still there, the page tells me that it is a private album & that I cannot look at it :tears:.

Although there were loads of pictures, a lot of times they were repeats that have been posted many times before...so you might not have missed that much!

mika24.jpg

It kind of looks like he's safety pinning his shirt closed. Must be too much of that manly chest was showing. :naughty:

It's a really good pic, I like it! I just don't know how he doesn't get hot with four layers of clothes. I'd be dying!

It kind of looks like he's safety pinning his shirt closed. Must be too much of that manly chest was showing. :naughty:

It's a really good pic, I like it! I just don't know how he doesn't get hot with four layers of clothes. I'd be dying!

:roftl: "That manly chest..."

It does look that way. The buttons are still on, though, aren't they?

imagine if he would got a cold. an i guess the picture is from early this spring so the weather wasn't too hot.

:roftl: "That manly chest..."

It does look that way. The buttons are still on, though, aren't they?

:naughty:

He's covering up the man cleavage! :wink2:

Yes, I think the buttons are still there. It looks like there's a big gap in between two of them though (where the top safety pin is.) Must be a new fashion statement. He's waiting to see if any of us start copying him. :wink2: