Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%202/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA239.jpg

i have to say this is one of my faves...a nd im sure youve all seen the topless one of him wtih white pants and lime green underwear...yes anoteh rone of mine i see has been used wideley throughout the forums lol

oh and duh the picture is my avatar<3

AHH hwne is he comming back to the us!

WOW :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

definitely one of my favorites :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha you guys are wicked funny!

do any of you know who this guy is with mika?... or what mika is doing? haha

Mika--large-msg-118484191709.jpg

It's from a 'private' set taken at Coachella, I think, by one of Mika's friends........they've been posted and deleted before!

Vix x

oh he wa slooking at the camera haha me and thatpinksock were fornt row center holding a sign that said mikagasm...he woudl read it and stare at us<3we got close with own and met Jerry that concert, and all of them(including mika) remeber us at gma<3 it was wonderful

hahaha you did? that's so funny! was he shocked the first time you held it up? probably not, mika seems like the type of person who would say soemthing like that. hahaha :naughty:

oh he wa slooking at the camera haha me and thatpinksock were fornt row center holding a sign that said mikagasm...he woudl read it and stare at us<3we got close with own and met Jerry that concert, and all of them(including mika) remeber us at gma<3 it was wonderful

haha shoudl i repost the link to those albums? ill add my gma ones to it.

that's awesome!!! i would love it if mika remembered me :wub2: but i think i'd have to meet him a first time :bleh:

probably you have some REALLY good pictures :wub2: :wub2:

It's from a 'private' set taken at Coachella, I think, by one of Mika's friends........they've been posted and deleted before!

Vix x

oohhh.. sorry! i didn't know. :emot-sad:

maybe mika will remember me...

when is he coming back to america!!!

that's awesome!!! i would love it if mika remembered me :wub2: but i think i'd have to meet him a first time :bleh:

probably you have some REALLY good pictures :wub2: :wub2:

im not gunna lie...i really do lol and if my photobucket woudl let me log in i would be able to add the gma ones becaue then ill post the link.

oohhh.. sorry! i didn't know. :emot-sad:

maybe mika will remember me...

when is he coming back to america!!!

No worries!

It was only because I was browsing the thread where they were posted and caused a stir! :shocked:

The friend who took it has loads of Mika "relaxing" in her albums but now and then fans stumble across them and tend to post them on here!

It's not like we don't want to see them....just that we shouldn't. :boxed:

Vix x

im not gunna lie...i really do lol and if my photobucket woudl let me log in i would be able to add the gma ones becaue then ill post the link.

i have some good ones from chicago :wink2: i would ask if you wanted to see them but i've posted them all before :bleh:

haha same iv posted all of mine before...but i havnt been on ain a while an di havnt posted my gma ones... i know that alot of people have used my topless lime green underwear just peaking out of his white pants one lol.

haha same iv posted all of mine before...but i havnt been on ain a while an di havnt posted my gma ones... i know that alot of people have used my topless lime green underwear just peaking out of his white pants one lol.

people only use the one's that i took where mika took his shirt off :thumb_yello: no one notices my favorite ones :wub2: :wub2:

like this one..

mika2.jpg:wub2:

people only use the one's that i took where mika took his shirt off :thumb_yello: no one notices my favorite ones :wub2: :wub2:

like this one..

mika2.jpg:wub2:

haha same iwth me ive randomly watched mika slideshows on youtube..and seen like 3 of my pictures and been like uhh..arent those mine?

haha same iwth me ive randomly watched mika slideshows on youtube..and seen like 3 of my pictures and been like uhh..arent those mine?

i feel selfish but i don't like it when i go to the pictures section and veronica or something LOL i have no clue who posted it :roftl: but someone posted my picture.. it just seems like they're taking credit for something i worked really hard to get.. i mean i did have to wait for 8 hours after driving 6 hours to see mika that close up! :sneaky2: sorry i'm a bit grumpy :naughty:

here's another one :naughty:

mika1.jpg

i love how he's sweating and all gross but i still think he's amazing!!!

i feel selfish but i don't like it when i go to the pictures section and veronica or something LOL i have no clue who posted it :roftl: but someone posted my picture.. it just seems like they're taking credit for something i worked really hard to get.. i mean i did have to wait for 8 hours after driving 6 hours to see mika that close up! :sneaky2: sorry i'm a bit grumpy :naughty:

here's another one :naughty:

mika1.jpg

i love how he's sweating and all gross but i still think he's amazing!!!

i completly agree(thats a really hot pic) but like i worked so hard to get all of my pictures, and people are using them.

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20on%20gma/?action=view&current=mikaongma014.jpg

haha just incase people dont know, thats owen (mikas sound guy) and martin waving at us, owen called martin over to show him the signs we made and to wave to us and let us know how it was going inside since well he couldnt come out and visit haha

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20on%20gma/?action=view&current=mikaongma014.jpg

haha just incase people dont know, thats owen (mikas sound guy) and martin waving at us, owen called martin over to show him the signs we made and to wave to us and let us know how it was going inside since well he couldnt come out and visit haha

I miss bragging with my pal lovetoday<3

I want to congratulate all you who found all these photos! I have so died and gone to heaven! every night I look at these pictures and my heart flutters

and pitterpatters! you make Suzanne very happy!!!!!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:roftl:

Now I'm scared. I am looking at a close up of Mika's facial hair follicles with strange erotic fascination.

I need heeeeelllllp.

That poor boy.....it's literally like being under a microscope isn't it?

Vix x

Of course I got a little tingle too looking at his oversized stubble too! :mf_lustslow:

That poor boy.....it's literally like being under a microscope isn't it?

Vix x

Of course I got a little tingle too looking at his oversized stubble too! :mf_lustslow:

I spotted a couple of nice little pimples there too lest we think he is too perfect :mf_lustslow: Well sometimes it helps to remind ourselves!