Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

Looks like he's holding something, like an elastic or rubberband or so...do you see it too?:boxed:

I think that's just a weird glow from the lights messing with the film. It could be the drumstick like Hollis said, but it's almost transparent, so I don't think so.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Now I'm scared. I am looking at a close up of Mika's facial hair follicles with strange erotic fascination.

I need heeeeelllllp.

:roftl::roftl:

Am I the only one who honestly does not find those that attractive? I mean, his lips are nice, but it's just like staring at someone under a magnifying glass. Too close. :roftl:

l_b015c137116eea389ec89fb5fde46f46.jpg

I think that's just a weird glow from the lights messing with the film. It could be the drumstick like Hollis said, but it's almost transparent, so I don't think so.

Since I enjoy staring at this picture :naughty:, I was looking at it again. You can see the end of the drumstick sticking out at the bottom of his hand (pinky finger side). But it does look like some kind of strange glow as well.

Since I enjoy staring at this picture :naughty:, I was looking at it again. You can see the end of the drumstick sticking out at the bottom of his hand (pinky finger side). But it does look like some kind of strange glow as well.

Ah, I see it now.

How the the heck did you notice that? :roftl: It looks like his pinky to me.

I don't think so. But I guess that just makes me weird too.

But more than anything, I think it makes me wish that Mika would give me the finger.

Yes! I'd love that as well. You know, not the real, "**** off" finger, but the playful, kidding "screw you" finger. :biggrin2:

Yes! I'd love that as well. You know, not the real, "**** off" finger, but the playful, kidding "screw you" finger. :biggrin2:

Oh exactly. I don't want him to be mad at me or anything. But I would love him to joke around with me like he did with Cherisse. Now back to my fantasy world of being Mika's BFF...

Can you say, "most adorable picture ever"? He is just precious.

pict0128.jpg

aawwwww!!!! im in the middle of class and i just let out a weird squeal. my teacher thinks my friend tickled me and he got in trouble, lol. this is the cutest pic ive evr seen!!:thumb_yello:

aawwwww!!!! im in the middle of class and i just let out a weird squeal. my teacher thinks my friend tickled me and he got in trouble, lol. this is the cutest pic ive evr seen!!:thumb_yello:

Haha you're online during class AND you got your friend in trouble? Shame on you! :roftl:

Haha you're online during class AND you got your friend in trouble? Shame on you! :roftl:

haah im online in class too.. im suposed to be lpaying the stock market game but instead im listening to my ipdo and posting on the forums

Haha such bad girls! If I tried to do that, I would never learn anything!

haha well... weve already traded for the day so why not take advantage of the computers... atleats this site inst blocked on my schools servers unline every other fun site.