Perez, Mika, and the MTV Europe Music Video Awards

CazGirl

Article:

The MTV Europe Video Music Award nominees have just been announced and Justin Timberlake leads the field with four noms.

Mister JT dominated the Euro VMAs last year and he is set to repeat at this year’s show, being held in Munich on November 1st.

His closest rivals, with three nominations each, are Amy Winehouse, Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Nelly Furtado and Rihanna.

Timberlake is nominated for Video Star Award for “What Goes Around,” Headliner Award after a world tour, Ultimate Urban Act and Solo Artist of 2007.

In the coveted Solo Artist category he is up against Furtado, Lavigne, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera and Mika.

Yay, Mika!

Fighting it out for album up the year are Winehouse, Lavigne, Linkin Park and Furtado.

Wino, for sure. We can’t believe Avril is even nominated!

Lavigne, My Chemical Romance, Mika and the Foo Fighters are expected to perform at the OlympiaHalle, while Snoop Dogg will host.

Sounds like such a fun night.

We might have to go!!!

Link here: http://perezhilton.com/?p=6032

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's up against 2 Canadians for "Solo" (Furtado & Lavigne). Although I'm Canadian, I am definitely rooting for MIKA. Especially since I voted about a hundred times on the link on the thread (hint hint). :biggrin2:

it'll be a hard fight.. :boxed: he HAS to win! he surely deserves it! lavigne and aguilera have already had plenty of well deserved recognition, the others.. ehm.. let's skip this part..:mf_rosetinted: he's the most fresh and talented solo artist, he cannot loose. :mf_rosetinted:

OK, rant coming up!

I am SO sick of JT getting everything on a plate, like there is no one else on the planet that is as talented as him, there are people with way more talent than him, but for some godforsaken reason they never get a look in.

This is why Mika must win this, to show everyone the world doesn't revolve around Justin flaming Timberlake. Also I want to see him throw a strop, much like Kanye West did last year when Justice Vs Simian beat him in the Best Video category, so that Mika can slap him down. (Although Kanye does throw the best strops, so it probably won't be as good).

Rant over.(Breathe out.lol)