Mika On The MFC

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people with fake accounts "pretending" to be Mika are doing it as a joke to make fun of the ridiculous speculation that everyone and their dog is secretly Mika or someone on Mika's team.

Mika does not post here; his family members do not post here, period.

(I know this because, of course, I am on Mika's team. :mf_rosetinted: So is my dog.)

If anyone who actually posts on MFC goes beyond teasing/joking and tries to seriously claim to be Mika/Mika's friend/relative/assistant/laundry manager, then you should regard it with high suspicion since it is 99% likely to be false.

--Jack

Haha, yeah and I bet those people got a bunch of PMs from certain people who adamantly claim they "don't care" who Mika is. Wait, how do I know that?

Most people with fake accounts "pretending" to be Mika are doing it as a joke to make fun of the ridiculous speculation that everyone and their dog is secretly Mika or someone on Mika's team.

Mika does not post here; his family members do not post here, period.

(I know this because, of course, I am on Mika's team. :mf_rosetinted: So is my dog.)

If anyone who actually posts on MFC goes beyond teasing/joking and tries to seriously claim to be Mika/Mika's friend/relative/assistant/laundry manager, then you should regard it with high suspicion since it is 99% likely to be false.

--Jack

Well said!!!