Mika On The MFC

FREDDIESDOUBLE

i would b angry if i thought anyone was pretending to b mika here:sneaky2:

i think it would possible b one of the most cruelist things you could do here and if found out shoule b banned even if they thought it was just a funny joke!!!

iv seen posts on here that "look" like ppl may have something to do with mika, but to lead ppl on and even go as far as "flirt" with some ppl here is a dangerous place to go. never 4got that strange ppl lerk on the internet and this place is mayb 98% female and alot of young girls.

all this "mayb i know something crap" really does my head in. its not nice to tease and pretend...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would b angry if i thought anyone was pretending to b mika here:sneaky2:

i think it would possible b one of the most cruelist things you could do here and if found out shoule b banned even if they thought it was just a funny joke!!!

iv seen posts on here that "look" like ppl may have something to do with mika, but to lead ppl on and even go as far as "flirt" with some ppl here is a dangerous place to go. never 4got that strange ppl lerk on the internet and this place is mayb 98% female and alot of young girls.

all this "mayb i know something crap" really does my head in. its not nice to tease and pretend...

amen :mf_rosetinted:

I got seriously annoyed when some monkey made a :no: reply to a thread somewhere and then followed it up with a comment something like "I have my reasons" or wtf...one thing is when you stay in a "we fool ourselves and haha" thread and have fun with it, then the rest of us can stay out of that thread if we don't wanna read it, but when you jump around in threads and not only imply you know things, but also kinda imply that "Mika wouldn't like this thread" or even pull a deek and make us out to be complete idiots for asking things (sorry but that's just my opinion on these "insider-I-know-it-all-but-tell-nothing" posts) then it's absolutely NOT okay anymore :thumbdown:

amen :mf_rosetinted:

I got seriously annoyed when some monkey made a :no: reply to a thread somewhere and then followed it up with a comment something like "I have my reasons" or wtf...one thing is when you stay in a "we fool ourselves and haha" thread and have fun with it, then the rest of us can stay out of that thread if we don't wanna read it, but when you jump around in threads and not only imply you know things, but also kinda imply that "Mika wouldn't like this thread" or even pull a deek and make us out to be complete idiots for asking things (sorry but that's just my opinion on these "insider-I-know-it-all-but-tell-nothing" posts) then it's absolutely NOT okay anymore :thumbdown:

Mika is a person like the rest of us. I'm sure if someone were to say "Mika wouldn't like this thread" then it is hopefully safe to assume that any outsider would not like that thread. Of course, I base my opinion on something I have never seen, so perhaps you are correct.

Mika is a person like the rest of us. I'm sure if someone were to say "Mika wouldn't like this thread" then it is hopefully safe to assume that any outsider would not like that thread. Of course, I base my opinion on something I have never seen, so perhaps you are correct.

There are a lot of threads on this forum that I know for a fact I wouldn't like if they were about me or someone I knew, but if that had been the case and I felt the need to do something about it, then I would explain exactly why this particular thread bothered me, not post a stupid smiley or a short bla bla comment to just imply that the person who started the thread is a complete idiot :thumbdown:

There are a lot of threads on this forum that I know for a fact I wouldn't like if they were about me or someone I knew, but if that had been the case and I felt the need to do something about it, then I would explain exactly why this particular thread bothered me, not post a stupid smiley or a short bla bla comment to just imply that the person who started the thread is a complete idiot :thumbdown:

you do what you want to do. other people the same. easy.

I hope you are kidding because I've never done that. There was a 1,2,3,blast off thread about people on a Rocketship owned by Mika or something, and we all took up different position and i said I'd be the chef on board, hence Mika's personal Chef, but i never put it in my signature or anything.

Honestly, the most I've done is create other identities to spy on supposed Mika identities. So there, thats my confession.

Of course it was a joke!!:blink:

well no not really cos it isnt as simply as that.

i think kata has seen wot iv seen...

its ok to have a joke and thread like "who is mika" are fun and we all enjoy them, wot i meant in mine was ppl who seem to b "guests" and watching and then turn up in threads with this weird "i know but im not saying" kinda post.

i think thats wot freddie wrote this whole thread about.

having a laugh and a joke is one thing but there are ppl coming into MFC pretending to know or b mika and that is wrong.

:boxed: that's why I hate my english...I did'nt wanna be rude

ok I quit:cool: goodnight europe

its ok greta things are sometimes read wrongly......

there are sooooooooooo many threads here nowadays no-one can read them all and some ppl miss things that others may see thats all....

dont worry:thumb_yello:

Yes, I understand. I would also deem a simple smiley for a response as unhelpful. The more I ponder on what you are saying, the more I am forced to think that each thread is different and filled with plenty of unknown emotions and expressions. I wish I could say that every :thumbdown: or :sneaky2: or :boxed: is negative, but that assumption is dangerous. I will stick with: perhaps those posting have one thing in mind, and it is interpreted incorrectly by others? Who knows?

Without solid proof everything should be taken with a pinch of salt, as if he would come and post here and tell ppl HEY ITS ME...as if he can be bothered, he has precious little time for all that anyway. But, you never know for sure he may get drunk and night and be bored lol :bleh::naughty:

It's not quite that easy... there has to be some kind of respect or

regard for the other members on this forum.

What if we all did what we wanted to do without taking anybody else

into consideration? It would be a very poor world, indeed. :(

No, what we're trying to say with this thread is simply this:

Mika may read here, but it's safe to say he's not posting here.

If someone implies or tells you that they're Mika or his sister, or his brother, or a close family friend, they're probably NOT, so don't go

telling them all kinds of personal information or believe that you've

developed a close, personal relationship with "the Big M."

As I've just said in another thread, there's no need to feel guilty or get

defensive if you haven't done anything wrong. No one is accusing

anyone. We are just putting out the word that these multiple identities

are out there, people are fooling around with them,

and we're warning people not to be duped. It's one thing

if you're made a fool in public here over an innocent joke -- but the

greater danger, and the one we're trying to avoid, is of being fooled

privately into giving away information or getting involved

in something that you shouldn't.

A lot of you say things like, "we shouldn't have to be anybody's parent",

but the truth is I *am* a parent, and I *do* worry about the safety of

others on this forum, especially those who are more vulnerable. I don't

think any of us are trying to spoil anyone's fun, just trying to help

keep this place safe and friendly for all. :thumb_yello:

And Kata, please don't go and get a life... what would we do without you?

:naughty:

dcdeb <still Not Mika>

well no not really cos it isnt as simply as that.

i think kata has seen wot iv seen...

its ok to have a joke and thread like "who is mika" are fun and we all enjoy them, wot i meant in mine was ppl who seem to b "guests" and watching and then turn up in threads with this weird "i know but im not saying" kinda post.

i think thats wot freddie wrote this whole thread about.

having a laugh and a joke is one thing but there are ppl coming into MFC pretending to know or b mika and that is wrong.

There you go! Thanks, Tia! You said what I wanted to say in a lot

fewer words! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Well, that's actually the problem... some of the younglings (and maybe

even not-so-younglings) don't really

know, and get their hopes up...

And if you're stringing someone along, making them think you're

Mika or someone close to Mika, and laughing behind that person's

back... well, no one wants to see anyone else made fun of, do they?

I think a real concern is if you're in a PM

conversation with someone who pretends to be Mika... you need to

be cautious and remember that anybody can pretend to be anything, and

that, like Freddie has said, Mika most likely *isn't* going to post or PM

here these days...

dcdeb

I hope no one got hurt with Freddie's posting. I do believe MIKA used to read the forum but posting, I am not quite sure.

Just like dcdeb said, be cautious about it.

:giveup::crybaby::no:

I have to admit...I started a thread once to encourage this behaviour....I was wanting Mika to "indulge us" and post something on the forum - this possibly spawned some of this unwanted crap you're speaking of...

:sorry::tears:

Most people with fake accounts "pretending" to be Mika are doing it as a joke to make fun of the ridiculous speculation that everyone and their dog is secretly Mika or someone on Mika's team.

Mika does not post here; his family members do not post here, period.

(I know this because, of course, I am on Mika's team. :mf_rosetinted: So is my dog.)

If anyone who actually posts on MFC goes beyond teasing/joking and tries to seriously claim to be Mika/Mika's friend/relative/assistant/laundry manager, then you should regard it with high suspicion since it is 99% likely to be false.

--Jack

Most people with fake accounts "pretending" to be Mika are doing it as a joke to make fun of the ridiculous speculation that everyone and their dog is secretly Mika or someone on Mika's team.

You know the funny thing? If Mika wanted to sneak around this place, all he would have to do would be sign up with a REALLY obvious name. People would assume it was another fake account, and he could poke around the site without hassel.

I have to admit...I started a thread once to encourage this behaviour....I was wanting Mika to "indulge us" and post something on the forum - this possibly spawned some of this unwanted crap you're speaking of...

You know, no one here really knows FOR SURE that Mika and/or his family members don't post on here. I think it's kind of fun to speculate that he might be walking among us with a name like Mika_iz_mah_loverr, with all of us totally unaware.

When it stops being innocent fun and starts to be a problem is when people believe one particular member is Mika so much so that they start divulging personal information to "him". It would be absolutely horrible if something happened to someone because they agreed to meet "Mika" in a dark alley or something.