Possible project: Bringing to life MFC mag. ( A Year in Cartoon Motion)

BonjourMika1990

Depending on how big this thing could be, let's either go with saddle stitching (if its a smaller page count) or perfect binding (if its more). And full colour, for sure.

It might even be nice to print, say, 10-15 and give one to each of the mods, and maybe have a contest for the rest.

Although, we have to be careful, it's really easy for printing and mailing costs to add up fast.:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I'm going to buy the actual one copy for mika... but it's pretty expensive for everyone else... maybe we can do paper back copies for everyone who is willing to buy one

Can you be in charge of the distribution aspect of it?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i was reading and i 'd like join to you because i love draw and i really want Mika could see my job, about him of curse :P:roftl:

but i wanted to know ,when do you give the scrapobook to him???please answer!!!!!!i'm very anxious

hi, i was reading and i 'd like join to you because i love draw and i really want Mika could see my job, about him of curse :P:roftl:

but i wanted to know ,when do you give the scrapobook to him???please answer!!!!!!i'm very anxious

We're gonna try to get it to him in early december at one of his England gigs :)

Yeah, I'm going to buy the actual one copy for mika... but it's pretty expensive for everyone else... maybe we can do paper back copies for everyone who is willing to buy one

Can you be in charge of the distribution aspect of it?

Sure!

I found that with the first edition, the biggest thing wasn't the content, but the layout. It took hours to lay it all out, and the thing was only like 12 pages.

I wonder if the best way to divvy up the layout duties is to suggest that anyone who want to do layout have access to Adobe Acrobat. Then they can use InDesign/PageMaker/Publisher/Quark or whatever they prefer to lay it out - and then if they can submit it as a PDF, I can compile it.

Sure!

I found that with the first edition, the biggest thing wasn't the content, but the layout. It took hours to lay it all out, and the thing was only like 12 pages.

I wonder if the best way to divvy up the layout duties is to suggest that anyone who want to do layout have access to Adobe Acrobat. Then they can use InDesign/PageMaker/Publisher/Quark or whatever they prefer to lay it out - and then if they can submit it as a PDF, I can compile it.

Yeah... I think that would be the best... or for those just writing stories, they can subit it to seperate editors... we can give specific editing duties to different people ( one for all the fashion pages etc...)

Hannah and Lilmot were great editors last time - I'm going to PM them and see if they'd be intersted in getting on board.

We should beg JackViolet to write something - anything - for us. She has a freaking amazing brain.

So we need:

Writers

Editors

Layout people

Artists (for fan art and such)

Photography

Distribution

Anything else?

Hannah and Lilmot were great editors last time - I'm going to PM them and see if they'd be intersted in getting on board.

We should beg JackViolet to write something - anything - for us. She has a freaking amazing brain.

So we need:

Writers

Editors

Layout people

Artists (for fan art and such)

Photography

Distribution

Anything else?

WE SHOULD COME OUT WITH AN OFFICAL THREAD BY FRIDAY I THINK...

I agree about Jack lol... Lets beg shall we?:blush-anim-cl: