Mika's gig in French today!

sweet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they've made a mistake....the new date is the 24th october in Paris.

The places were on sale yesterday....and it seems :blink: that it was sold out within 2 hours ( :shocked:)

I say "it seems" coz it's not very clear yet....:blink:

but yes that's a bit weird...we'll see what will happen tommorow..

he's standing out in the street, in front of the main entrance, dressed in his ringmaster outfit, shouting "come on in, people!! i'm doing a gig!! who wants to come in and see me perform?" :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, using his ringmasters whip to get the crowds in. :mf_rosetinted:

The places were on sale yesterday....and it seems :blink: that it was sold out within 2 hours ( :shocked:)

I say "it seems" coz it's not very clear yet....:blink:

but yes that's a bit weird...we'll see what will happen tommorow..

I thought that too :boxed: but as for the october added date i mean in 2 hours 5.000 tikets sold..that's :blink: :blink: :naughty: i only think it was a pack of tickets and other packs will be on sold in a while...but that's definitely weird yeah !

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: that's mean we still nd to wait until Oct, 2 more wks :wink2:

i really wonder who manage his myspace, dun tell me it's him :sneaky2:

The places were on sale yesterday....and it seems :blink: that it was sold out within 2 hours ( )

and......that's his power

:punk::punk:

awwww. i hope em sees that and manages to go!!! :punk:

Avoca you're so sweet :huglove: !

Seems that it is a mistake, my guess is that they wanted to add the new date October 24th today and got it wrong. I searched about a surprise gig today and found nothing!

For info, the gig on October 24th was sold out within 1h30... Thanks God I did not wait to order so I'M GOING YOUHOU!!!!

he's standing out in the street, in front of the main entrance, dressed in his ringmaster outfit, shouting "come on in, people!! i'm doing a gig!! who wants to come in and see me perform?" :mf_rosetinted:

Haha yeah:naughty: "Pleaaaase sooooomeeeeooooone...it's me MIKA! Don't you know who I am? Free Lollipops if you come in! Plleaaase....hellloooo is there anybody out there?"

Haha yeah:naughty: "Pleaaaase sooooomeeeeooooone...it's me MIKA! Don't you know who I am? Free Lollipops if you come in! Plleaaase....hellloooo is there anybody out there?"

ROFL LMFAO OMG I just invisualised the childcatcher from chitty chitty bang bang xDDDD :lmao::roftl:

maybe they're reading the MFC as we speak because it says "NEW DATE!" right next to it LOL, implying that it's not a mistake?

i dont know how long thats been there though, it might have been there when this thread started lol

yeah, caz, it was there before!!!