Mika's gig in French today!

sweet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he must have been bored :roftl:

lmao that would be so hilarious :roftl: like, people rushing to the concert to find a note on the door saying "YOU HAVE TAKEN PART IN MY PRACTICAL JOKE. SORRY, BUT I'M BORED. I LOVE YOU REALLY, BUT I AM WATCHING YOU FROM THIS SECURITY CAMERA AND WATCHING YOU GUYS TURN UP UNAWARE REALLY MADE MY DAY. -- M"

lmao that would be so hilarious :roftl: like, people rushing to the concert to find a note on the door saying "YOU HAVE TAKEN PART IN MY PRACTICAL JOKE. SORRY, BUT I'M BORED. I LOVE YOU REALLY, BUT I AM WATCHING YOU FROM THIS SECURITY CAMERA AND WATCHING YOU GUYS TURN UP UNAWARE REALLY MADE MY DAY. -- M"

and : "YOU'VE GOT PUNK'D"

i think he added this one to cancel it...since he loves to cancel gigs and he's bored! :naughty:

Avoca you're so sweet :huglove: !

Seems that it is a mistake' date=' my guess is that they wanted to add the new date October 24th today and got it wrong. I searched about a surprise gig today and found nothing!

For info, the gig on October 24th was sold out within 1h30... Thanks God I did not wait to order so I'M GOING YOUHOU!!!![/quote']

I was just looking at your up coming MIKA's gigs. YOU ARE SO LUCKY he is having so many gigs over there. I would have done the same thing if I live there :tears:.

By the way how far are these cities from each other?

hugs

I was just looking at your up coming MIKA's gigs. YOU ARE SO LUCKY he is having so many gigs over there. I would have done the same thing if I live there :tears:.

By the way how far are these cities from each other?

hugs

which cities?

What?:shocked: :shocked:

Btw..are there already news from his gig tonight in Paris?I mean maybe some photos or videos?:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

about making a mistake due to the lazy eye. I think it was mean.

By the way, sorry of my ignorance but what is BTW?

about making a mistake due to the lazy eye. I think it was mean.

By the way, sorry of my ignorance but what is BTW?

Have you a lazy eye as well? I mean I have,not only, both eyes are lazy in my case. So no need to be angry about my comment:wink2:

btw=by the way

all of them:blush-anim-cl:

oh you know you would be shocked if I told you lol but in Europe everything is close to everything! you can't compare it to the US!

to give you an example: Luxembourg where I live is a 4 hour drive away from Paris, 2 from brussels, about 3 from Düsseldorf, and 3 or 4 from Frankfurt too... so I could theoretically go to all of those gigs lol, but money and school tell me sth else :naughty:

Have you a lazy eye as well? I mean I have,not only, both eyes are lazy in my case. So no need to be angry about my comment:wink2:

btw=by the way

well yeah i think u are being mean about the comment about having a lazy eye , i dont find it funny & i have 1 , id never joked about having a lazy eye or admit to having this unless someone noticed it !

I know how it feels to have lazy eyes. As i wrote in my last post, my eyes are lazy as well. I wear glasses because of that.

My comment about "lazy eyes" was something referring to what Mika said about himself.And I put this comment as answer to Ingie's ....->

It's just a question of forgetting to put your glasses on...I think:blink:
Do you think ...cause of...lazy eye?:blink: :blink:

Possible!!:shocked:

Who knows:blink:

OK?!:wink2:

he's standing out in the street, in front of the main entrance, dressed in his ringmaster outfit, shouting "come on in, people!! i'm doing a gig!! who wants to come in and see me perform?" :mf_rosetinted:

haven't read all the posts but saw this and it made me giggle out loud! Thing is he doesn't have to but I bet he would do it if he had to! he has maybey just banned all MFCers from attending??????!!

xx

I know how it feels to have lazy eyes. As i wrote in my last post, my eyes are lazy as well. I wear glasses because of that.

My comment about "lazy eyes" was something referring to what Mika said about himself.And I put this comment as answer to Ingie's ....->

OK?!:wink2:

Forget the lazy eye guys the boy is dyslexic!!!

Ok we see September and October as very different spellings maybey he doesn't! Either that or he couldn't be botherd to move it to the right place on the list! :wink2:

xx