Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollis, I still feel so horrible. :(

Tonight I was holding Helga, and I told my mom about Maggie.

And she got really sad, too.

Aww, your mom is too sweet.

Oh, Hollis....that's really horrble. I'm sorry for your loss. You know, I truly believe that losing a pet is the same as losing a family member. I know that when our dog Lucy passes that I'll be devastated.

Poor you. :(

You're totally right, it is like losing a family member. I think it's been easier for me since I've been at school all year so I didn't get to see her everday anyway. But my mom is really upset, because apparently Maggie has been like her little shadow since I been away at school and my brother moved away.

Maybe those are just the people that have never had doggies.

Maybe.

It's still horrible. I can honestly say that I'll be more crushed when my puppy dies than when my dad dies.

Oh, that's so sad, Hollis! I know my mom would react the same way. Lucy is truly her little baby and she is someone that my mom can direct her motherly characteristics towards. Lucy actually began my two sisters' puppy, but they left her with my mom when they moved because they knew it would break her heart.

I hope your Christmas will still be very happy, despite her not being there.

Maybe.

It's still horrible. I can honestly say that I'll be more crushed when my puppy dies than when my dad dies.

Puppies are just so special :)

Oh, that's so sad, Hollis! I know my mom would react the same way. Lucy is truly her little baby and she is someone that my mom can direct her motherly characteristics towards. Lucy actually began my two sisters' puppy, but they left her with my mom when they moved because they knew it would break her heart.

I hope your Christmas will still be very happy, despite her not being there.

Thanks, Mandi :) It will be happy I'm sure. And it's our second Christmas without my brother this year, so my mom won't be as upset about that as she was last year.

Hows come your mom didn't tell you on Monday? Didn't she want you to know until you got home?

It's not that she didn't want to tell me over the phone. She just didn't want to burden me with that, because she knew how stressful exams were this semester. Exams plus the stress of packing everything for break and for Paris without forgetting anything was rough enough already.

She was being cremated, and so I guess we'll bury her ashes soon.

I've never heard of cremating animals...

I had to flush my fishy, Carrotcake, last week. But other than that, my parents always buried them in the back yard. Then again, when we moved, we left behind a whole backyard full of crosses. Not that we were bad pet owners, but like... we didn't bury the goldfish together. So if two died, they each got their own plot.

I've just realized I'm rambling because I don't know what to say in this situation. Sorryryryryryryryry. :(

I've never heard of cremating animals...

I had to flush my fishy, Carrotcake, last week. But other than that, my parents always buried them in the back yard. Then again, when we moved, we left behind a whole backyard full of crosses. Not that we were bad pet owners, but like... we didn't bury the goldfish together. So if two died, they each got their own plot.

I've just realized I'm rambling because I don't know what to say in this situation. Sorryryryryryryryry. :(

Sorry to hear about Carrotcake :(

We've always had our dogs cremated... *shrug*

And you don't have to say anything, don't worry :)

Well, my phone's dead and I don't know where my charger is in all of the mess that I brought home from school. ROFL at me.

But thanks for offering. You are too sweet :)

Well I feel like I should do something for you. :tears:

Um.... um.......... um...... *tries to think of something to amuse Hollis with*

?

*dances like an 80's teenybopper*

I REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES BABY, NOW, AND THE BAD TIMES TOO.

These last few weeks of holding on,

the days are dull, the nights are long-

guess it's betta to say

GOODBYE TO YOU,

goodbye to you!

GOODBYE TO YOU,

goodbye to you!

My friend Ian had that song on his profile for so freakin' long. It got to a point where everytime I went to his page, I had the piss scared out of me with "HMMMMMMM, what is that TICKING NOISE?!"

hehehehehehehe. :bleh:

Nicka has part of it in her siggy, so i watched it again and well...

it's stuck in my head.

DUMBLEDORE!

What is your least favorite song EVER?

Just off topic, but I'm listening to my mom have a nervous breakdown sort of thing. There's this guy in our town that she can't stand, and she just screamed "THAT POMPOUS ASS IS ON THE FRONT PAGE AGAIN. *reads his article* OH AS IF ANYONE GIVES A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK. I SWEAR, I CAN'T STAND HIM! He thinks EVERYONE cares about his opinion, (etc.etc.) GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC."