Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've been like: "Pssh, sorry, too bad. *orders tickets*" :roftl:

Right. I'll try that now. Thanks for the suggestion.:biggrin2::sneaky2:

Boo, who says it's gonna be bad weather?

I'm sorry, m'dear. You know I'd hijack you and take you with me if I were going.

My mom says. And if my mom says it's gonna be snowing, she's probably right.

I know. I told her you'd hijack me and take me with you, but she just gave me more sedatives and locked me in my room again.

my least favorite song EVER?

well...

as of now, it's Bubbly by Colbie Callait.

my used-to-be-best friend said that it was "her and Jake's song!"

she was obsessed with this kid, and he didn't even like her.

Uuuuuuuugh...I hate that song with a burning passion. :puking:

Right. I'll try that now. Thanks for the suggestion.:biggrin2::sneaky2:

My mom says. And if my mom says it's gonna be snowing, she's probably right.

I know. I told her you'd hijack me and take me with you, but she just gave me more sedatives and locked me in my room again.

Sorry I got you locked in your room again. Maybe she'll let you out soon.

Sorry I got you locked in your room again. Maybe she'll let you out soon.

Hopefully.

Remember when the girl in 'Go Ask Alice' clawed at the drywall trying to get out of the closet they locked her in?

(Wow, I just realized how twisted that would be if I weren't kidding about the sedatives thing.)

Thank goodness this isn't as twisted as it might sound to someone who doesn't know us and our randomness.

Rofl exactly.

HOLLIS CALL MY CELLPHONE! IT'LL RING IN THE KITCHEN, AND MY MOM WILL ANSWER IT. TELL HER TO UNLOCK THE DOOR, AND TELL HER THAT I'M FINE NOW! BUT DON'T TELL HER I HAVE THE LAPTOP IN MY CLOSET. HOLLIS GET ME OUT OF HERE! THE WALLS! THE WALLS, HOLLIS! THEY'RE CLOSING IN ON ME! THE BIRDS ARE BACK!

*passes out again*

Rofl exactly.

HOLLIS CALL MY CELLPHONE! IT'LL RING IN THE KITCHEN, AND MY MOM WILL ANSWER IT. TELL HER TO UNLOCK THE DOOR, AND TELL HER THAT I'M FINE NOW! BUT DON'T TELL HER I HAVE THE LAPTOP IN MY CLOSET. HOLLIS GET ME OUT OF HERE! THE WALLS! THE WALLS, HOLLIS! THEY'RE CLOSING IN ON ME! THE BIRDS ARE BACK!

*passes out again*

Now THAT was twisted. :lmfao:

Sometimes I get the slight feeling that people don't take me seriously because I don't take anything they take seriously very seriously. Did that make sense?

WOW I totally agree with you!! That bubbly song is annoying, it sounds too much like every other song they play on the radio right now!

Hmm, I can't decide if I like that song or not. I didn't like it at first, but then I found it kinda catchy. Give me another week and I'll probably hate it. :roftl:

Sometimes I get the slight feeling that people don't take me seriously because I don't take anything they take seriously very seriously. Did that make sense?

Yeah, I think I gotcha. Because if you can't discuss their serious matters seriously, then you can't be taken seriously. Or at least that's what they think. I think. lol.

Yeah, I think I gotcha. Because if you can't discuss their serious matters seriously, then you can't be taken seriously. Or at least that's what they think. I think. lol.

I've found people don't take me seriously when I'm being COMPLETELY serious about something. I think planning a wedding will make a maid of honor feel highly insignificant.

WOW I totally agree with you!! That bubbly song is annoying, it sounds too much like every other song they play on the radio right now!

One reason I hate it is because I cannot stand mushy music. I like romantic music, soulful music, heartfelt and emotional music, but once the singer starts talking about "getting tingles in a silly place" I sort of feel like vomiting up last week's lunch.

I've found people don't take me seriously when I'm being COMPLETELY serious about something. I think planning a wedding will make a maid of honor feel highly insignificant.

Well, if you appear to just joke around all the time, then people think that you are never being serious, even if you really are. But I know you can be serious. *pats Sarie on the back*

One reason I hate it is because I cannot stand mushy music. I like romantic music, soulful music, heartfelt and emotional music, but once the singer starts talking about "getting tingles in a silly place" I sort of feel like vomiting up last week's lunch.

ROFFFFLLL. i hate that song, too. D:

not only do i agree with you about the lyrics, but i just find her annoying.

Uuuuuuuugh...I hate that song with a burning passion. :puking:

yeah, its like she's trying to hard

...she KINDA reminds me of a female version of john mayor

Well, if you appear to just joke around all the time, then people think that you are never being serious, even if you really are. But I know you can be serious. *pats Sarie on the back*

Even if I call you from McDonalds practically every week and tell you stories about the douchebags I bump into at Walmart?