Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, actually. i can stand john mayer. i don't exactly love his music, but he's alright. while her music...yeah, no.

yeah I don't have anything against john mayor's music, its alright...but since we already have him, we don't need another (meaning we don't need Miss Colbie Callat)

Well, I know that you were being serious about the fact that you thought they were douchebags.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL. I laughed so hard at that for some reason.

I'm just funny like that. :wink2:

'Cause I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that, I'm cool like that.

I'm fresh like that, I'm fresh like that, I'm fresh like that, I'm fresh like that.

*sax*

When I was younger I loved Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da. And that's the truth.

Really?

You know a song from our generation that I didn't like at the time, but I love now?

"Santeria" by Sublime.

When I was younger I hated it. But now that I'm older than 10, I really like it.

Really?

You know a song from our generation that I didn't like at the time, but I love now?

"Santeria" by Sublime.

When I was younger I hated it. But now that I'm older than 10, I really like it.

Haha yep. My gymnastic coach loved the Beatles and would play them a lot, and for some reason that song just always stuck in my head.

And I haven't heard that song in years!

One reason I hate it is because I cannot stand mushy music. I like romantic music, soulful music, heartfelt and emotional music, but once the singer starts talking about "getting tingles in a silly place" I sort of feel like vomiting up last week's lunch.

Agreed. :thumb_yello:

Gah. I wanna strangle my friend.

"What are you getting for Christmas?"

"I don't know yet... I don't know what I get before Christmas..."

"I just pick out anything I want and make my parents pay for it."

"Christmas is about more than presents to me."

"Oh yeah, me too. I mean... we go to church and stuff...."

Gah. I wanna strangle my friend.

"What are you getting for Christmas?"

"I don't know yet... I don't know what I get before Christmas..."

"I just pick out anything I want and make my parents pay for it."

"Christmas is about more than presents to me."

"Oh yeah, me too. I mean... we go to church and stuff...."

:lmfao: I'm not in the Christmas spirit this year, honestly. Usually, I'm always excited and am literally counting down the days, but this year I just don't care. I think I'm losing the childlike happiness of it all. :( It was fun when my siblings were still at home and I was a little girl, but now everyone is grown, my siblings have their own families, I'm in college, and with the exception of my nieces and nephew, there aren't really any kids to help make the season exciting. I used to be crazy about presents, but now I don't care in the slightest. My dad and I bought my camera online last night and it will be delivered on Wednesday. That will be my Christmas present. I just don't care whatsoever about anything anymore. That is what is making me quite depressed. I don't know if it's ME that just has lost the "yay! it's Christmas!" attitude, or if it has just changed in general. I'm like that with EVERYTHING now. It's like I've lost every bit of sentimentality that I've ever had. I don't care about "things" anymore. Six months ago, things like autographs, John Lennon's cigarette butt, going out to dinner with my family would have been MAJOR deals, but I really don't care anymore. It's quite depressing, because as much as I want to, I can't.