Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thread ever! :biggrin2:

And I just watched that entire episode of Shining Time Station with Ringo.

*Thinks: wow you have NO life*

HOW COOL!:shocked::wink2:

OKAY how can we get to 100 pages... hmmm

OKAY I HAVE A STORY. Well it's sort of a story. Whenever I go somewhere with someone, especially my sister, I always pretend to start a fight with her. Like... if we're in the middle of the mall, one of us screams "YOU WHORE!" and we start hitting each other. So I saw a secret just like that on postsecret once, and I called her and asked if it was her. She said no, and she thought it was me who wrote the postcard.

So basically, just for the record: if you've ever met a famous person, and you're still nearby, and you want their attention, start a fight with someone.

I also enjoy doing this with my dad, where I scream "You wouldn't hit me in public!"

*Thinks: wow you have NO life*

HOW COOL!:shocked::wink2:

OKAY how can we get to 100 pages... hmmm

OKAY I HAVE A STORY. Well it's sort of a story. Whenever I go somewhere with someone, especially my sister, I always pretend to start a fight with her. Like... if we're in the middle of the mall, one of us screams "YOU WHORE!" and we start hitting each other. So I saw a secret just like that on postsecret once, and I called her and asked if it was her. She said no, and she thought it was me who wrote the postcard.

So basically, just for the record: if you've ever met a famous person, and you're still nearby, and you want their attention, start a fight with someone.

I also enjoy doing this with my dad, where I scream "You wouldn't hit me in public!"

Yes, I know I have no life. But I used to love that show, and it's just funny that I used to love Mr. Conductor but I had no idea it was Ringo. And the woman in the show was Frenchie from Grease.

And your story...that kind of sounds like my roommate and I. We randomly call each other whores and stuff like that for no reason at all, and we scream at each other so everyone on our hall can hear. But they know we're just strange like that. I guess it comes from knowing someone for so long (I've known her since the 1st grade).

Yes, I know I have no life. But I used to love that show, and it's just funny that I used to love Mr. Conductor but I had no idea it was Ringo. And the woman in the show was Frenchie from Grease.

And your story...that kind of sounds like my roommate and I. We randomly call each other whores and stuff like that for no reason at all, and we scream at each other so everyone on our hall can hear. But they know we're just strange like that. I guess it comes from knowing someone for so long (I've known her since the 1st grade).

I don't really think you have no life. :huglove:

My mom just doesn't understand. She's like "Why do you have to embarrass me like that?" Or my sister and I used to just start slapping each other or kicking each other in the middle of the bank or something.

I should go to bed. If momma Sarie finds out I'm awake, she'll be mad. I gotta get up and do weddingy and schooly stuff, and today I got out of it because of the excessive sleepiness of my Endometriosis. I don't think she'll buy it tomorrow, though. :tears:

I don't really think you have no life. :huglove:

My mom just doesn't understand. She's like "Why do you have to embarrass me like that?" Or my sister and I used to just start slapping each other or kicking each other in the middle of the bank or something.

I should go to bed. If momma Sarie finds out I'm awake, she'll be mad. I gotta get up and do weddingy and schooly stuff, and today I got out of it because of the excessive sleepiness of my Endometriosis. I don't think she'll buy it tomorrow, though. :tears:

Take it from me (and Will Smith), parents just don't understand.

Well, okie dokie. I should go to bed too. And no worries, we'll hit the 100 page mark tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

Nighty night!

I'll just sing until we hit 100.

My head is pounding, I can't stop the pounding, I think it is going to explode. There are plus and minuses to sinuitus, like sometimes I get to go home. But mostly it hurts so bad I think I'm dying, I just blew my nose and now I feel like crying.

I'm so glad you can see the positive in the situation. :roftl:

Did you know that Ringo Starr's stepdaughter is a lesbian?

OH NO WAY!

I never knew that.:shocked:

I can't even remember where I just found that on the glorious thing called the internet. But yep, she dated Portia DeRossi for 4 years before Portia left her for Ellen DeGeneres.

You know Sonny and Cher's daughter is a lesbian?

Yep, that's it. Maybe we should set her up with Francesca (Ringo's stepdaughter).

We should!

Then you and I can dress Mica up all fancy and take him to the big wedding!