Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

I know a handful of people at college that are twins, but the funny thing is, if they didn't tell you, you'd never know because their twin goes to a different college. :roftl:

And off topic, but Mandi I love your avatar! I used to be obsessed with Don't Speak when I was little and the music video was on TV all the time!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I bet that can get frustrating! Isn't your twin going with you though??

well yeah but usually people will see us and think 'they're twins' but just in case they'll ask us are you 2 twins? we always answer 'no' and seem all offended :naughty: it's really fun

People used to ask if my sister and I were twins. I had broad shoulders, and was tall for my age. She was normal for her age, so we looked about the same. And my mom gave us identical haircuts, etc.

Now I'm taller & fatter, so people just assume she's the younger sister. Woo!

And I used to work with a girl (don't know if I'd call her a friend... we haven't talked or anything in a while) but anyway, I used to work with her, and she has a twin sister. They look NOTHING alike. One has blonde hair, and my friend has black hair. One's taller than the other. Different noses, etc.

Oh, and did you ever read that story about the couple that had twin girls, but one was black and one was white?

People used to ask if my sister and I were twins. I had broad shoulders, and was tall for my age. She was normal for her age, so we looked about the same. And my mom gave us identical haircuts, etc.

Now I'm taller & fatter, so people just assume she's the younger sister. Woo!

And I used to work with a girl (don't know if I'd call her a friend... we haven't talked or anything in a while) but anyway, I used to work with her, and she has a twin sister. They look NOTHING alike. One has blonde hair, and my friend has black hair. One's taller than the other. Different noses, etc.

Oh, and did you ever read that story about the couple that had twin girls, but one was black and one was white?

I did.

Cause they were both mixed.

How cute is that??

MEGAN! I just looked at your myspace pictures again, but i never realized! lol... i always thought it was the same person.

ok. i got it.. i sprayed the keyboard and it crawled out.. twitching.. :shocked:

but it was so fast! it got away.. not its on the wall. but atleast its not in my keyboard.... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

thank you! :huglove:

life is so cruel. i just turned on the tv, and they were playing so you think you can dance on muchmusic, and it was mika performing.. but the ending:(

ok. i got it.. i sprayed the keyboard and it crawled out.. twitching..

but it was so fast! it got away.. not its on the wall. but atleast its not in my keyboard.... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

thank you! :huglove:

life is so cruel. i just turned on the tv, and they were playing so you think you can dance on muchmusic, and it was mika performing.. but the ending

:lmfao: that had to be the funniest thing i've ever heard.. .holy **** :lol3: i'm crying because i'm laughing so hard

oh crap...

anyways back on subject... twins haha how could you think it's the same person when both of us are in one picture? XD LOL

:lmfao: that had to be the funniest thing i've ever heard.. .holy **** :lol3: i'm crying because i'm laughing so hard

oh crap...

anyways back on subject... twins haha how could you think it's the same person when both of us are in one picture? XD LOL

LOL.

it was SCARY.

weell i dont know. xDDDD

I was flipping through the tv channels a little while ago and came across a special on BBC America about the Beatles, but there were only 15 minutes left. Just my luck. :thumbdown:

grrr. dont you hate that??? :shocked: :shocked: :sneaky2:

LOL.

it was SCARY.

weell i dont know. xDDDD

there was a spider on my doorknob once.. it was pretty much trapping me in my room and i started to freak out so i made my twin come and then she started hitting the door :shocked: i was like 'WTF ARE YOU DOING?!??!?!?!' and then it disappeared and i started to cry because i couldn't find it

later on i was going to bed and when i looked up it was right above me... very sucky night for me lol

there was a spider on my doorknob once.. it was pretty much trapping me in my room and i started to freak out so i made my twin come and then she started hitting the door :shocked: i was like 'WTF ARE YOU DOING?!??!?!?!' and then it disappeared and i started to cry because i couldn't find it

later on i was going to bed and when i looked up it was right above me... very sucky night for me lol

OMG. I would've cried too!

I remember once, I was lying on top of my bed reading, and AN EAR WIG WAS CRAWLING ON MY BED SHEETS.

Then it disappeared, and I slept in my living room that night. :naughty:

:roftl:

sorry, i had to laugh:naughty: