Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

OMG. I would've cried too!

I remember once, I was lying on top of my bed reading, and AN EAR WIG WAS CRAWLING ON MY BED SHEETS.

Then it disappeared, and I slept in my living room that night. :naughty:

:shocked: what's an ear wig? :naughty:

:roftl:

sorry, i had to laugh:naughty:

:sneaky2: not sure why you felt the need...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiders don't really bother me that much. I mean, I don't like them or anything, but I don't have a problem taking a paper towel and killing them to get them out of my way.

my sister completely freaks out whenever people kill bugs :naughty: there was this really scary looking white spider in her room and it kept running towards her so as an instant reaction she killed it with her shoe and then she started to cry because she killed it :blink: she kept saying 'the poor thing was just scared and i took away it's only life. i deserve to die.' she made a HUGE deal out of it...

it's a reflex:cool: :naughty:

i don't know what an earwig is either:blink:

i see..... :sneaky2::naughty:

my sister completely freaks out whenever people kill bugs :naughty: there was this really scary looking white spider in her room and it kept running towards her so as an instant reaction she killed it with her shoe and then she started to cry because she killed it :blink: she kept saying 'the poor thing was just scared and i took away it's only life. i deserve to die.' she made a HUGE deal out of it...

i see..... :sneaky2::naughty:

awwww:tears:

'i took away it's only life'

I know people like that. :bleh: I don't really think much of it, because I don't think they live very long anyway. They definitely don't have human lifespans. :naughty:

I have found a cricket in my bed before. :shocked: When it's cold in the winter, they come in through cracks to keep warm. *shudders*

I cant! I cant.. go near them.. ACK !

Hi steph! :huglove:

Megan, this is an earwig...

2006-apr-3_earwig.jpg

:puking:

ewwwwwww! it looks icky :naughty:

:shocked: what the hell?! i just noticed it had pinchers coming out of it's butt!

awwww:tears:

'i took away it's only life'

i called her a baby and left :glasses2:

I know people like that. :bleh: I don't really think much of it, because I don't think they live very long anyway. They definitely don't have human lifespans. :naughty:

I have found crickets in my bed before. :shocked: When it's cold in the winter, they come in through cracks to keep warm. *shudders*

:lmfao:

i love crickets

i like the noise they make

it's so peaceful:cheerful_h4h:

Spiders don't really bother me that much. I mean, I don't like them or anything, but I don't have a problem taking a paper towel and killing them to get them out of my way.

I'm the exact same way. Funny thing is, my bf Christopher is really afraid of spiders, but he is comfortable holding snakes. :blink: I guess when we get married, I'll be the one going in the bathroom to kill the spiders. :roftl:

I'm the exact same way. Funny thing is, my bf Christopher is really afraid of spiders, but he is comfortable holding snakes. :blink: I guess when we get married, I'll be the one going in the bathroom to kill the spiders. :roftl:

Haha really? Just thinking about him, he doesn't look like the kinda guy to be scared of spiders. That's really cute, actually. :D