Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was a lot of fun! We spent it at home and my sister and her fiance joined us on Christmas Eve. We ate our Christmas dinner and then my other sister and I showed them the Christmas skit that we made (we usually do a Christmas play for my mom and dad each year). After that, we opened all of our gifts. More fun, of course... :)

How about you?

Mine was a lot of fun! We spent it at home and my sister and her fiance joined us on Christmas Eve. We ate our Christmas dinner and then my other sister and I showed them the Christmas skit that we made (we usually do a Christmas play for my mom and dad each year). After that, we opened all of our gifts. More fun, of course... :)

How about you?

ooo a skit? FUN

WEll, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER WAS OVER MY HOUSE LOL

It was soo much fun.

My sister, Erica, had just gotten proposed to the day before. Sweet love story. So now I've got my only two sisters engaged and myself getting ready for college:boxed: It's weird...this christmas was bittersweet. Both of them want island weddings though so I'm happy about that:mf_lustslow:

Congratulations to your sister. Wow, your house will be empty pretty soon - your poor mother is losing all her baby birds!!

Since Katherine became engaged, she had to separate Christmases and we didn't get as much time with her. We got a couple of hours on Christmas Eve and then we went to her apartment today and later on we saw a movie. Wasn't quite the same, but life changes.

I've never seen it, actually. I wanted to see it when it came out, but I didn't go. Then it was on TV, and I was going to watch it, but my dad decided to be a TV nazi. So I got pouty and went to my room to watch DVDs. Then I looked for it at West Coast video and it wasn't there. :(

Cool! It's always fun to use a new phone, if a little irritating at times... :D

I just watched Ratatouille with my mom and dad. Now I am on here and watching the Family Stone. :)

Yea it is a little irritating.

Oh, I love that movie! I haven't seen it in a while. That's the one with Rachel McAdams, right?

LOL well, if that isn't a good reason to see it, I don't know what is...

..although, she's not the nicest person in this movie.

Aww. Gimme some spoilers!