Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Sarah Jessica Parker is visiting the Stone family for Christmas. Rachel McAdams is the sister and she's pretty rude to everyone. So there's just a lot of arguing and extremely unkind behavior from Rachel towards Sarah. I suppose it's typical family stuff. :D

Well good.:biggrin2: I hate Sarah Jessica Parker.

Once again, I have a different taste in actresses...first keira now jessica.

I'm not a big fan of her films, but Sex and the City was WONDERFUL! I loved her character and her bold style...

I don't think looks have anything to do with it. She's unusual, but it's the way she carries herself that makes her stunning in a room...The way she pulls off a plaid dress or a weird hair style...Her style is definatley recognizable. That's why I like her, because she styles herself and has fun with it.

But like i said, I've never seen a film of hers...except for hocus pocus and the first wives club lol

I've seen some movies with her in them.

I don't like any of them... but I do/did like Sex & The City. I don't see how her hair (in all it's poofy, frizzy, disgusting glory) made her an amazing actress, though. Just because something's different or recognizable doesn't mean it's good... and she doesn't exactly pull these fashions off...

And it's not "weird" for you to like them. I know plenty of people who love both of them.

LMFAO!!!!! :lmfao:

YOU'RE HERE! OMGZ!

this is true... I should hope he never wore a plaid dress to a gala... He doesn't have the legs for it.

Now, Melanie. Have you ever seen his legs?

I'm just not a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker's, but I don't have anything against her. Although, I have never liked Sex in the City either. I tried to get into it and watched a couple of episodes, but it all came off as far too superficial to me. :-S

I know. And the storylines are all fake. Even my slutiest of friends aren't that slutty.

But I still watch it. *shrug*