Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

b22shzl9-1.gif

Hollis, can I be the one in the cowboy hat? CAN I CAN I CAN I PLEASE?!

ROFLLLLLL what the heck is that?

HELLO MANDI!

I don't know where Hollis is. :sneaky2: She doesn't leave for Paris until Jan. 2nd.

I'm sorry :(. I was watching Paris Je T'aime with my mommy.

ROFLLLLLL what the heck is that?

I'm sorry :(. I was watching Paris Je T'aime with my mommy.

The Mighty Boosh!

Noel Fielding is gorgeous.

And I told you you'd like Paris Je T'aime!

The Mighty Boosh!

Noel Fielding is gorgeous.

And I told you you'd like Paris Je T'aime!

The Mighty Boosh? Never heard of it.

And I do love it! But now my mom is worried about me going to Paris...even thought I told her they don't really have vampires.

Okay, now I am really back.

Sarie, gotta high-five you. You are an excellent debater, girl. I truly mean that.

Really? Thanks. :huglove:

My dad doesn't think so. He would always pick fights with me (my sister and I can't stand him) and he would get mad at me because he said I went "too much on emotion". And my sister, who was entirely about facts in arguments, would always be like "OH SHUT THE HELL UP, leave Sarie alone. Just because she has a soul doesn't mean you have to crush it."

The Mighty Boosh? Never heard of it.

And I do love it! But now my mom is worried about me going to Paris...even thought I told her they don't really have vampires.

It's a british comedy I'm getting really into.

My mom laughed the most at the scene with Steve Buscemi. Is that how you spell his last name? Anyway, she laughed pretty hard. She liked when the girl kissed him and shouts "WITH TONGUE" at her boyfriend.

Sometimes emotion can't be helped in debates, especially when it's something you feel passionately about. There were things I wanted to say in *that* topic, but I came to find all the things I wanted to say, you hit them first and you said things with more patience than I could, most likely.

Sometimes emotion can't be helped in debates, especially when it's something you feel passionately about. There were things I want to say in *that* topic, but I came to find all the things I wanted to say you hit them first and you said things probably more patience than I could.

Well I'm glad.:biggrin2:

I can be patient to a point. Most of the time I was screaming at the computer. "OH, WHAT THE HELL. That was dumb."

"Oh you did not just go there."

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?"

It's a british comedy I'm getting really into.

My mom laughed the most at the scene with Steve Buscemi. Is that how you spell his last name? Anyway, she laughed pretty hard. She liked when the girl kissed him and shouts "WITH TONGUE" at her boyfriend.

Haha, I love that scene too! My favorite might have been the scene with Natalie Portman, though. I love that girl.

Haha, I love that scene too! My favorite might have been the scene with Natalie Portman, though. I love that girl.

That was good, too.

The one where the guy got stabbed made me cry. Like, literally. I had tears. :tears:

Well I'm glad.:biggrin2:

I can be patient to a point. Most of the time I was screaming at the computer. "OH, WHAT THE HELL. That was dumb."

"Oh you did not just go there."

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?"

ROTFL....I hear you...as I had those moments too. Anyway...just wanted you to know where I stand. :)

And ooooh Amelie! Tis a good movie!

ROTFL....I hear you...as I had those moments too. Anyway...just wanted you to know where I stand. :)

And ooooh Amelie! Tis a good movie!

Well thanks. :cheerful_h4h:

It really does make me feel good to know that I wasn't just rambling on for the sake of myself.

Oh, and we rented Amelie too. We're gonna watch it tomorrow :D

Really? I saw part of that movie about two weeks ago. I had a hard time following it.

Then again they ran it without subtitles.......

But I also saw one that REALLY reminded me of Paris Je T'aime, and it was called... I think it was "Private Worries in Public Places"? or "Private Fears in Public Places" or something like that.

Well thanks. :cheerful_h4h:

It really does make me feel good to know that I wasn't just rambling on for the sake of myself.

Really? I saw part of that movie about two weeks ago. I had a hard time following it.

Then again they ran it without subtitles.......

But I also saw one that REALLY reminded me of Paris Je T'aime, and it was called... I think it was "Private Worries in Public Places"? or "Private Fears in Public Places" or something like that.

ROFL, it might be a bit difficult without subtitles.

And I've never heard of that other movie. I'll have to look for it!

I remember her cutting something up? Like paper dolls or something?

It was hard to follow, considering also that I came in like... halfway through the movie.