Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ringing in the New Year at Mass. :biggrin2:

Actually, not really. I missed Saturday services, and I slept straight through both services Sunday morning.:shocked:

The only thing that woke me up yesterday was I heard someone in my room (I was laying on my side, facing the wall) and I heard "EXACTLY WHAT TIME DO WE NEED TO SCHEDULE MASS THAT YOU'LL BE AWAKE AND AT THE CHURCH?"

And by the time I turned around, nobody was there. So I thought maybe I dreamed it, but then I heard my mom going down the hall going "HONEST TO GOD, wake up!"

So I'm going tonight. It's only an hour though, I'll be back by 7.

ZOMG I leave for Paris in less than 2 days. ZOMG.

ZOMG RLY? R U GUNNA MISS ME?

bring meh sumtin frinch!

We're going to have dinner here...and basically have a little celebration. It's never a big deal. Last year I went to see Rocky Balboa with Chris at the theater where he works and I stayed with him until midnight. :)

Tonight I am going to call him at midnight to say Happy New Year instead. Better than nothing!

Thanks for asking, Jess. :sneaky2: (:huglove:)

Well, a couple of guys I know are playing with their bands at a local coffee shop, so I was thinking about going to that with a couple friends. But then this weekend one of my best friends that I did gymnastics with (and who I never see) told me that she'd call me this afternoon about going to her house tonight...but she hasn't called and I keep getting her voicemail. I really want to see her, so I'm still hoping she'll call.

Hello everybody! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!:thumb_yello:

Happy New Year!

And Sarie, I missed mass yesterday too. :tears: I feel so bad. Today's a Holy Day Of Obligation for us Catholics. Well, actually I think it's tomorrow, but my church is having English mass today.

Well, a couple of guys I know are playing with their bands at a local coffee shop, so I was thinking about going to that with a couple friends. But then this weekend one of my best friends that I did gymnastics with (and who I never see) told me that she'd call me this afternoon about going to her house tonight...but she hasn't called and I keep getting her voicemail. I really want to see her, so I'm still hoping she'll call.

Gonna get sloshed like a housewife at her hubby's Christmas party?

Happy New Year!

And Sarie, I missed mass yesterday too. :tears: I feel so bad. Today's a Holy Day Of Obligation for us Catholics. Well, actually I think it's tomorrow, but my church is having English mass today.

How many HDOO are there? I forget. *googles*

Aww, I hope she calls for you then. Have fun, either way.

Amanda, what about Mika? I thought he was dropping by before midnight. You didn't think I was THAT selfish now, did you?:wink2:

Sorry, where are my manners? What is everyone doing for New Year's?

Anyway, I'd say go to whichever one you were invited to first. Only fair, right?

I'm having a family and a few friends come over for a little celebration.

jeez Jessica, you are sooo impolite. :naughty:

(i don't think i can call you Jessica. it's like...too formal for me.) :bleh:

Maybe you could go to the party for an hour or so and then go to the sleepover?

that's probably what i'm going to end up doing. :D

I'm ringing in the New Year at Mass. :biggrin2:

Actually, not really. I missed Saturday services, and I slept straight through both services Sunday morning.:shocked:

The only thing that woke me up yesterday was I heard someone in my room (I was laying on my side, facing the wall) and I heard "EXACTLY WHAT TIME DO WE NEED TO SCHEDULE MASS THAT YOU'LL BE AWAKE AND AT THE CHURCH?"

And by the time I turned around, nobody was there. So I thought maybe I dreamed it, but then I heard my mom going down the hall going "HONEST TO GOD, wake up!"

So I'm going tonight. It's only an hour though, I'll be back by 7.

ZOMG RLY? R U GUNNA MISS ME?

bring meh sumtin frinch!

whatever sarie, she's gonna get ME a cool frenchie souvenier.

Of course I'll miss you! And what would you like? Maybe I'll get you an Eiffel Tower keychain.

Don't bother, I always lose my keys. :tears:

So I started writing my home address on them, with an "if found, contact me at..." label.

whatever sarie, she's gonna get ME a cool frenchie souvenier.

Nuh uh, she loves me more!

Did you get a special Hollis Christmas card? I got a special Hollis Christmas card.

*sticks tongue out*

ROFLLLL no. Well maybe...I mean, no.

FLOOZY!

And Jess, I think there's six...? I think it's six in the states, but it also varies from church to church, doesn't it? Like, in the Roman Catholic ones it's 6, but in the Latin ones it's about 10?

Are you guys fighting over my love?

And I am not a floozy.

Yes, we are. :tears:

Because in my dream where you were blind, you were really mad and hated me! I woke up in a coldsweat!

no.

but i got 2 SPECIAL CHRISTMAS PACKAGES from MFCer's and yoooooooou didn't! :bleh:

But I got Hollis' love.

So... boo-yah.

Yes, we are. :tears:

Because in my dream where you were blind, you were really mad and hated me! I woke up in a coldsweat!

But I got Hollis' love.

So... boo-yah.

Oh yeah, I read about your dream earlier today! But don't worry, none of it is true. *strokes Sarie's head*

P.S. - (is it comments like those that make people wonder about us?)

I was just thinking about something that I thought you all would find rather amusing...

Years ago, in my early teens, my family I would do a dress-up thing every New Year's Eve. We could dress up as anything we wanted to.

The people I dressed up as was Sandra Dee, Paul McCartney, Roger from the IWTBF video (LOLLOLOL), and Legolas from the Lord of the Rings.

:D