Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Manda Panda. :cheerful_h4h:

Do you ever get called that?

My friend's name is Amanda, and my mom calls her 'Amanda Thripp' after the little girl in 'Matilda'

I <3 Matilda! It was always my fave Roald Dahl book. :)

And yes, I have been called that in the past. My ex-bf used to call me that to tease me. lol

I'm perturbed bc something that tantastic girl said. I can't tell if she's being snooty or joking to me or what. :-S

i thought that i was matilda until i was like 6 or 7. :naughty:

i was so sad when i realized i didn't have any powers.

Well the thing is, I watched that movie alot as a kid. But now that I'm older, it's even FUNNIER.

Has anyone else noticed that with children's movies? Like 'Toy Story'. I watched that about three months ago and practically wet myself.:shocked: The jokes make so much more sense now that I'm 17, and not 4.

I <3 Matilda! It was always my fave Roald Dahl book. :)

And yes, I have been called that in the past. My ex-bf used to call me that to tease me. lol

I'm perturbed bc something that tantastic girl said. I can't tell if she's being snooty or joking to me or what. :-S

Aww, then I shant call you that if you prefer.:wink2:

Why, what did she say?

Well the thing is, I watched that movie alot as a kid. But now that I'm older, it's even FUNNIER.

Has anyone else noticed that with children's movies? Like 'Toy Story'. I watched that about three months ago and practically wet myself.:shocked: The jokes make so much more sense now that I'm 17, and not 4.

i know especially the computer animation ones, like toy tory and finding nemo