Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

I like greek salads. It's tangy yet oddly familiar with a sense of soft surrendor with the feta. I like how the salad gets drenched in the salad dressing and the feta makes it harder to eat yet soft and comforting.

That was poetic.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek Greek

OMGGG.

:lmfao:

What happened? I bet he pissed someone off.

Yeah...he's Pat Buchanan (some politician) that was talking at a university and someone yelled, "Stop the bigotry!" And threw salad dressing at him. Honestly, it must have been planned because I know that I don't carry salad dressing around with me. Also, what made the person think, "Hmmm, I'll get him by throwing SALAD DRESSING at him!"?

Yeah...he's Pat Buchanan (some politician) that was talking at a university and someone yelled, "Stop the bigotry!" And threw salad dressing at him. Honestly, it must have been planned because I know that I don't carry salad dressing around with me. Also, what made the person think, "Hmmm, I'll get him by throwing SALAD DRESSING at him!"?

:lmfao:

HAHAHA

What happened to the kid?