Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? How'd ju no dat?!?!

No really, how did you know that. *shifty eyes*

I did!

Especially when I was at FYE, and I saw some Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. And I was like "FINK!"

aww, I'm so flattered!

:biggrin2:

You better watch out for that monkey Sarie.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, with Mika on holidays, I have to find someone new to stalk. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh how... horrifying.:blink:

Wow you both joined on May 30th..are you gonna have dinner together on that date?

We're going to start with a nice candle-lit dinner and a walk on the beach.

Seriously though, without sounding like a newb- oh nevermind, I'll just roll with it:

lol u guys how r u findin ths stuf out bout me??/ were cn u aktsully see wut d8 ppl joind the formz?

lol u guys how r u findin ths stuf out bout me??/ were cn u aktsully see wut d8 ppl joind the formz?

LOL, you're not supposed to lose vowels after being a regular poster for seven months. :roftl:

It's in your profile, m'dear - It says "join date" above your age and all that.

And yes, we should go on a date. But you should pay, since you have five times as many posts. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, you're not supposed to lose vowels after being a regular poster for seven months. :roftl:

And yes, we should go on a date. But you should pay, since you have five times as many posts. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:

I want to find someone to go on a date with on my join date..:tears:

Why did I never see this feature before?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm not a very observant child.

Guess what! I got in trouble for the first time tonight!

Not really trouble, but one of those "OMG SARIE'S GONNA CATCH HELL WHEN SHE GETS HOME" moments with my parents.:cheerful_h4h:

It wasn't even that serious. I just didn't make arrangements to get home, and nobody knew where I was / who I was with, except for my one friend. So my mom got upset and my sister called her at work and told her she would pick me up. Again, it wasn't even serious, but it's the first time I've made my mom get up to a 7 on the pissed-off-scale in all my teenagedome.:blush-anim-cl:

Did it just slip your mind? Has she forgiven you?

I had an odd teenage-dom. I basically stopped telling my parents where and when I was going at about the age of 13 or so, and they stopped asking.

Seemed normal at the time, but ten years later I'm like "age 13? What were they thinking?"

:shocked:

ha, wow, lucky you!

if i did that, my mother would freak out!

Well my dad dropped me off (yes, I'm 17 and I still don't drive, and neither does my friend.)

Anyway, and he dropped me off and was mad at me. So he goes "Do you have a ride home?" and I was like "YES.:sneaky2: Rutschi's picking me up."

And my sister had no idea. So I called them and it turns out they were having sex when I called. But I had no way of knowing! So my sister got mad and called my mom and said "I'm going to pick her up, but I just want you to know... I'm not happy, and neither is my husband." blahblah. Then it was a big three-way call thing between my sister, my mom, and my dad, all wondering where I was and who I was with. Then my sister dropped my friend off at her house and drove me to the nursing home my mom works at and was like "She's your problem now."

Did it just slip your mind? Has she forgiven you?

I had an odd teenage-dom. I basically stopped telling my parents where and when I was going at about the age of 13 or so, and they stopped asking.

Seemed normal at the time, but ten years later I'm like "age 13? What were they thinking?"

:shocked:

Well my sister lied. She was like "I feel bad for you when you meet up with mom." and I asked how mad my mom was on a scale of one to 10. and she goes "LIKE A 15."

Which isn't true. My mom just gave me a hug, said she was just worried about me, understood why I didn't tell my dad the truth, told me not to do it again, and drove me home.

I'm not that horrible of a teenager. I'm 17 and I've only drank alcohol a few times. It was always either at my house or my neighbors house, and pretty much under "adult supervision". I don't smoke, I don't have casual sex... I go to Mass regularly, I tell my parents where I'm going and who I'm going to be with..... all in all, I'm pretty much evil-free.

So I called them and it turns out they were having sex when I called. But I had no way of knowing! So my sister got mad and called my mom and said "I'm going to pick her up, but I just want you to know... I'm not happy, and neither is my husband."

Is this newly-married sister? If so, that explains her exaggerating how angry your mom was.

It's never safe to mess with newlywed-nookie. :wink2:

Random: My fiance is on the phone trying to talk his 60 year old mother through the process of buying an airplane ticket to California off Expedia. It's kind of enteraining to be listening from a safe distance...

Well my sister lied. She was like "I feel bad for you when you meet up with mom." and I asked how mad my mom was on a scale of one to 10. and she goes "LIKE A 15."

Which isn't true. My mom just gave me a hug, said she was just worried about me, understood why I didn't tell my dad the truth, told me not to do it again, and drove me home.

I'm not that horrible of a teenager. I'm 17 and I've only drank alcohol a few times. It was always either at my house or my neighbors house, and pretty much under "adult supervision". I don't smoke, I don't have casual sex... I go to Mass regularly, I tell my parents where I'm going and who I'm going to be with..... all in all, I'm pretty much evil-free.

"causual sex" :lmao:

You call yourself evil-free? Wait till you've met me. I haven't done ANYHING bad. IT's quite sickening how good I am haha. I guess I make up for it with my sailor mouth, but I don't even say the F word :lmao:

Wow, I'm a prude.

Is this newly-married sister? If so, that explains her exaggerating how angry your mom was.

It's never safe to mess with newlywed-nookie. :wink2:

Random: My fiance is on the phone trying to talk his 60 year old mother through the process of buying an airplane ticket to California off Expedia. It's kind of enteraining to be listening from a safe distance...

Yep, the married one.

Well I was so confused. I asked her last night if she was doing anything TONIGHT, and she said no. Then she changed her story this morning and said she was going to her friends' house. So I thought I could call them on their cellphones, thinking they'd be at her friends' house. So honestly, as far as I knew, they were in a public place with a bunch of people. Which, I assumed, = no sex at the time being.

She flipped the hell out on me though. She was definitely the more wild teenager. But she seems to think I should be punished for blowing my nose. She was like "MOM what are you going to DO about it?!" and my mom's like "...Well... everything's okay now... she's here, and she told me everything." And my sister kept nagging her / me. My brother in law told me afterward "Dont' feel so bad, we were done when you called." Which is a combination of too much information and relief.

You call yourself evil-free? Wait till you've met me. I haven't done ANYHING bad. IT's quite sickening how good I am haha. I guess I make up for it with my sailor mouth, but I don't even say the F word :lmao:

Wow, I'm a prude.

I actually don't swear that much! I grew up in Hick central, USA. And everybody swears, but since most of them are redneck, it just ends up making them sound even more stupid. Plus, I always had that "It takes more intelligence to express yourself with a large vocabulary than it does to use profanity" attitudes.

Not that it prevents me from calling people 'douchebags' on occasion.

I actually don't swear that much! I grew up in Hick central, USA. And everybody swears, but since most of them are redneck, it just ends up making them sound even more stupid. Plus, I always had that "It takes more intelligence to express yourself with a large vocabulary than it does to use profanity" attitudes.

haha

I swear because I must

douchebags?:blink: (Do I want to know?)

You sound like my cousin! Honestly! She has a bumper sticker on Facebook that says "Don't hate me because of my superior intelligence and sarcastic attitude"....:boxed:

I swear a lot... it's bad really, but sometimes nothing says it quite as accurately as 1 word... I don't say the F word though.... That's where I draw the line.:naughty:

Wow, I'm a prude.

i have never smoked, drank, been promiscuous...

nothing.

heh, but, i'll admit, my mouth has gotten worse this year. :thumbdown:

the F word slipped out a couple of times, i'll admit. :blush-anim-cl:

but, i don't say God in the context of like "oh my god!" or g-damn.

just the way i grew up.

i have never smoked, drank, been promiscuous...

nothing.

heh, but, i'll admit, my mouth has gotten worse this year. :thumbdown:

the F word slipped out a couple of times, i'll admit. :blush-anim-cl:

but, i don't say God in the context of like "oh my god!" or g-damn.

just the way i grew up.

Well, I'm trying to break myself of "Oh my God!"

Usually I catch myself saying it and I'm like "Oh My Go-awsh.......:blink: "

But I don't say JC or GD.

I don't swear very much either. I actually find it really unattractive when women swear constantly. You know, when they can't speak without swearing. I just think swearing a lot is a manly thing to do, I guess...

Oh, and I don't ever say JC or GD. I get highly offended when people do it. If Jesus isn't your God then why do you have to go out of your way to use His name in vain? Grrrrr...

I don't swear very much either. I actually find it really unattractive when women swear constantly. You know, when they can't speak without swearing. I just think swearing a lot is a manly thing to do, I guess...

Oh, and I don't ever say JC or GD. I get highly offended when people do it. If Jesus isn't your God then why do you have to go out of your way to use His name in vain? Grrrrr...

Yup yup!

I was reading Allure magazine, and you know how at the beginning of magazines, they have letters from readers pertaining to the month before? Well the month before apparently was Keira Knightly. And it said "The body of a babe, the mouth of a sailor", and there were only two letters in, and both were saying how unattractive she'd become, and how unintelligent she seemed because of her attitude/vocabulary.

Yup yup!

I was reading Allure magazine, and you know how at the beginning of magazines, they have letters from readers pertaining to the month before? Well the month before apparently was Keira Knightly. And it said "The body of a babe, the mouth of a sailor", and there were only two letters in, and both were saying how unattractive she'd become, and how unintelligent she seemed because of her attitude/vocabulary.

i read about that too.

but, i didn't think she was spectacular when she first became known, anyways....

i don't really like when guys swear a lot either.

well, at least not the F word.