Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

i read about that too.

but, i didn't think she was spectacular when she first became known, anyways....

i don't really like when guys swear a lot either.

well, at least not the F word.

It always sounds like they're trying too hard to be manly.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika is the only man who can ever make cursing look cute and sweet and attractive! hehehe:naughty:

I always picture his mommy yelling at him afterwards.:naughty:

every time i see it i laugh really loud. :lmao:

dontjudgeme128439013807pj0.jpg

:lmfao:

why do i find these so funny? xDD

I despise cats, but I have to admit, these always make me laugh.

i hate cats to! i only have a heart for mika and for dogs! but that one i totally agree is really funny

and idk if its just my computer but the mika fan club just got messed up for a sec and i panicked! hehehe

:shocked:Sensitive.jpg

I'm thankful to have a boyfriend that rarely swears. He doesn't even do it when I'm not there, that's how great he is. :)

Oh, and as for cats...I don't like them. Kittens are okay though. :D

Lucky!

This one guy I was interested in a while back used to get mad at me for saying "crap" or "dammit"

Actually, Chris gripes at me if I swear when I get angry over something. One time I swore (dunno about what) cos I was frustrated about something and then he said "Hey, Manda, I respect you by not swearing, so you should do the same for me."

I was shocked..LOL but he was so right.

Actually, Chris gripes at me if I swear when I get angry over something. One time I swore (dunno about what) cos I was frustrated about something and then he said "Hey, Manda, I respect you by not swearing, so you should do the same for me."

I was shocked..LOL but he was so right.

Lol, I'd have been shocked.

I usually end up feeling bad when I swear. It sort of depends on who I'm around, though. Plus, for some reason, people don't expect me to swear. Or at least they're always shocked if I do.

Lol, I'd have been shocked.

I usually end up feeling bad when I swear. It sort of depends on who I'm around, though. Plus, for some reason, people don't expect me to swear. Or at least they're always shocked if I do.

people don't expect it of me either :naughty: i feel realllllllly bad whenever i curse around one of my friends who's really polite and goes to church all the time.. she's just really proper and doesn't like it when people swear but sometimes i slip :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I was pretty surprised, Sarie. But hey, it's good he keeps me in line. ;)

That's true!

And I keep getting suckered back into that stupid politics thread.

suckered back?:lol3::lol3:

Well I keep thinking "Not going back in... not going back in...." then someone says something completely stupid and unfactual.