Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh :doh: i knew that hahaha

do you remember who got 2nd? i just remember obama got 1st with 37% and then hilary got 3rd with 29 or 30%

I'm pretty sure it was Mitt Romney... I really don't know though. I just skimmed over the news clips. I think it was Mitt though, because I was all excited.

Children go to bed in Superman pajamas, while Superman goes to bed in Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding!

Chuck Norris can win a game of connect four in just 3 moves

chuck norris doesn't need a watch he just decides what time it is

When Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands and came back, it was just called the Islands.

There is no such thing as evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it is not because he is gay, it is because he ran out of women.

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's Secret.

Chuck Norris has the best poker face. He won the 1983 World Poker Tournament, using a hand containing a ticket stub, Monopoly money, a 2 of Clubs, a 5 of Hearts, and a Green #4 card from Uno.

Chuck Norris leaves messages BEFORE the beep.

Einstein's original Theory of Relativity was; if Chuck Norris kicks you, your relatives will feel it.

when you search chuck norris on google and spell his name wrong, it doesn't say 'did you mean chuck norris', it says 'run while you have the chance.'

geico saved 15% by switching to chuck norris

Chuck Norris was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds.

When Chuck Norris plays Monopoly, it affects the actual world economy.

Chuck norris died 2 years ago but death fears to say it to him

chuck norris's calendar jumps from March 31st to April 2nd....because nobody fools chuck Norris

Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Chuck Norris' first visit to Tokyo

Chuck Norris can beat rock with scissors.

Chuck Norris has caught all Pokémon.

chuck norris can get a woman pregnant over phone sex

Chuck Norris once broke into a convent and had sex with all the nuns. 9 month later, they gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated team in NFL history.

I'm watching Batman right now. It's bringing back memories of when I was in love with Michael Keaton in this movie. Actually, what am I talking about? I'm in love with him right now.

I'm telling Chris!

*runs, trips*

ROTFL I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but he already knows. ;)

LOL. I like having imaginary boyfriends.

Noel Fielding rubs my feet.:cheerful_h4h:

Anyway, I feel I can ask you this simply because we get along, and I'm 100% sure we won't fight about it: Have you decided who you like as far as presidential candidates go?

Sarie, that's hilarious. I think I need to get more imaginary bfs, especially since Chris never seems to care when I have crushes. So yeah, Brandon Flowers and I are going to run in the rain tomorrow night.

As for 2008 candidates...I am not sure at all right now. It seems like everyone has flip-flopped a lot over time and that scares me. I have like Mitt Romney in the past, but he has shown himself to be quite wishy washy. That's the same with Huckabee, too.

I do know this though: I absolutely will not vote for Hilary. I never liked Bill (even more so after the scandals) and I think we just need to get way from the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton thing. We need new blood in the presidency and hopefully the US can take some new leaps for the better.

I also will not vote for Obama. It has nothing to do with his race. In fact, I would really like it if a woman or an African-American was voted for President. But I don't believe that Hilary is that woman for the job and I don't believe that Obama has enough experience. Today my sister said she was scared that he would get voted in simply because he has "Charisma" and I said that was completely true. Then she said "I just hope we don't vote him for president because he has a good swagger."

I will also not vote for anyone (dem or rep) that supports any kind of abortion. That's basically a principal for me and I'd rather not vote than vote for someone in support of that.

i dont understand the whole chuck norris thing can someone explain to me wat it is?i get sooo confused wen people start talking about him i only no him from dodge ball!:naughty: :naughty:

i'm not really sure but i think it has something to do with...

chuck norris can do anything :mf_rosetinted:

tried number 13 on the list of chuck norris jokes "when you search chuck norris on google and spell his name wrong, it doesn't say 'did you mean chuck norris', it says 'run while you have the chance.'"it didnt work out look:

Did you mean: chuck norris

Chuck Noris FactsChuck Noris Facts #3. Chuck Norris is responsible for China's over-population. He hosted a Karate tournament in Beijing and all women within 1000 miles ...

chuck-noris.blogspot.com/ - 60k - Cached - Similar pages

Chuck Noris Facts: The Chuck Noris FactsThat's true if you want to call Chuck Norris a giant meteor. ... The Chuck Noris Facts. 1. Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People. ...

chuck-noris.blogspot.com/2006/07/chuck-noris-facts_29.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Chuck Norris Official WebsiteChuck Norris, Karate, Video, Kick Start, Fan Club, Official Site, Contests, Photos, Merchandise, Kickstart, The Wrecking Crew, Return Of The Dragon, ...

http://www.chucknorris.com/ - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Chuck Norris Jokes Jokehell.comChuck Noris once shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!" ... Chuck Noris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris. ...

http://www.jokehell.com/chuck-noris-jokes/chuck-norris-jokes.html - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

hahaha:naughty:

Sarie, that's hilarious. I think I need to get more imaginary bfs, especially since Chris never seems to care when I have crushes. So yeah, Brandon Flowers and I are going to run in the rain tomorrow night.

As for 2008 candidates...I am not sure at all right now. It seems like everyone has flip-flopped a lot over time and that scares me. I have like Mitt Romney in the past, but he has shown himself to be quite wishy washy. That's the same with Huckabee, too.

I do know this though: I absolutely will not vote for Hilary. I never liked Bill (even more so after the scandals) and I think we just need to get way from the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton thing. We need new blood in the presidency and hopefully the US can take some new leaps for the better.

I also will not vote for Obama. It has nothing to do with his race. In fact, I would really like it if a woman or an African-American was voted for President. But I don't believe that Hilary is that woman for the job and I don't believe that Obama has enough experience. Today my sister said she was scared that he would get voted in simply because he has "Charisma" and I said that was completely true. Then she said "I just hope we don't vote him for president because he has a good swagger."

I will also not vote for anyone (dem or rep) that supports any kind of abortion. That's basically a principal for me and I'd rather not vote than vote for someone in support of that.

The only thing that REALLY bothers me about Huckabee (I can overlook small things) is that he thinks that kids should only be taught abstinence. Which, as a Christian, I agree that it would be wonderful if that was all that was needed. And I still think that methods of birth control should be taught in sex ed. classes. Just because not alot of people are religious.

Plus, he did that really sneaky Christmas commercial where the windowpane in the background was shaped like a cross. That's kind of sneaky... almost like saying he's the only Christian running.

And I won't vote for a democrat, because I disagree far too much with their beliefs. Unless it was one of those... oh heck, what are they called? Conservative Democrats and Liberal Republicans.

hahahah! i didnt even read that one i just wanted to prove it was google and that fact number 13 isnt true...now can someone explain to me wat is so special about chuck norris -without saying any chuck norris jokes as an answer-hehehe and i am going to be posting lots of really short random answers cause i have to complete 36 posts in 40 mins!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Sarie, I never saw that commerical. That is pretty sneaky though! I guess political ads are more in your face, so maybe he was trying the subtle technique. lol I am still unsure about him. I don't think I will know until a couple of days until I vote. I am sure all of the candidates will flip flop up until the big day.

I usually don't consider the democrats at all and just decide which conservative I agree with the most. I'm going to do my best to be informed though. Truthfully, I am so tired of hearing people complain about Bush that I am ready for someone new to take over.

hahahah! i didnt even read that one i just wanted to prove it was google and that fact number 13 isnt true...now can someone explain to me wat is so special about chuck norris -without saying any chuck norris jokes as an answer-hehehe and i am going to be posting lots of really short random answers cause i have to complete 36 posts in 40 mins!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

i really don't know :naughty: if i knew i would tell you lol

why don't you just keep guessing to get more posts? :bleh:

Chuck Norris is just some actor who was on alot of beat-'em-up shows and movies. He's sort of like the Jackie Chan of western films.

He basically made a living being a tough guy' date=' but they say he's really really nice in person.

Sarie, I never saw that commerical. That is pretty sneaky though! I guess political ads are more in your face, so maybe he was trying the subtle technique. lol I am still unsure about him. I don't think I will know until a couple of days until I vote. I am sure all of the candidates will flip flop up until the big day.

I usually don't consider the democrats at all and just decide which conservative I agree with the most. I'm going to do my best to be informed though. Truthfully, I am so tired of hearing people complain about Bush that I am ready for someone new to take over.

Well remember that commercial where they flashed 'RATS' on the screen, apposing the democrat healthcare system or whatever?

I just hate when people play the religion card. Ron Paul said something when they asked about Huckabee, and he said something like "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in an American flag, carrying a cross." I thought that was kind of funny... considering how all the weasels in politics tend to play the "I'm a good Christian, vote for me!" card.

I guess it goes to show you that people can never really divide politics and religion. Somehow, people always try to separate the two, but they always come back together. It's just hard to tell in politics who is for real and who is just using it to their best advantage.