Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents won't look at colleges with me until I get my sleep schedule sorted out.

My mom gets mad because I sleep alot.

well, you still have a while to work out your sleep schedule. :wink2:

i'm going out of state for college.

ugh...

i have to get a job soon and start saving up.

how is every one doing on this wonderful night any hoo?

i'm doing fantabulous! :D

i have eaten too much junk today. :naughty:

o i am sorry norwalk174 :sad: this is going to be my first concert ever and he is my favorite singer! i am very excited! no wat would be the best concert!

one with all mfcers and only mfcers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be amazing:shocked: i cant even put it into enough smileys since we only can use 7 :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:...

it's too bad i live in iowa :thumbdown: it seems like the new york concert is going to be one of the best so far!!!

I know! I wanna go so bad. On the morning we were going to order tickets though, my mom said no. Even though she said yes before.:sneaky2:

well, you still have a while to work out your sleep schedule. :wink2:

i'm going out of state for college.

i have to get a job soon and start saving up.

i'm doing fantabulous! :D

i have eaten too much junk today. :naughty:

hahah same jsut before i ate a big tub of cool whip plain! -my parents were gone-hehehe:naughty:

my parents arent letting me go to college in the us!!!!! they think they are all party schools! so i have narrowed the countries down to:england, scotland, and france i have a sibling living in each of the countries lol:naughty:

ugh...

o i am sorry norwalk174 :sad: this is going to be my first concert ever and he is my favorite singer! i am very excited! no wat would be the best concert!

one with all mfcers and only mfcers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be amazing:shocked: i cant even put it into enough smileys since we only can use 7 :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: ..

that woudl really be amazing!!!!!

I know! I wanna go so bad. On the morning we were going to order tickets though' date=' my mom said no. Even though she said yes before.:sneaky2:[/quote']

that's harsh :thumbdown: my mom loves mika too she couldn't say no :naughty:

hahaha, i can tell you now, the SLC one is going to have the least members.

and then minneapolis.. i think there's 2 right now LOL

hahah same jsut before i ate a big tub of cool whip plain! -my parents were gone-hehehe:naughty:

my parents arent letting me go to college in the us!!!!! they think they are all party schools! so i have narrowed the countries down to:england' date=' scotland, and france i have a sibling living in each of the countries lol:naughty:

ugh...[/quote']

blegh!

do you have a stomach ache yet? :bleh:

GASP!

i hate you!

i would love to go to the school outside of the US! *is jealous*

heheeh nope not yet *5 mins later...:puke:*but i think my parents are just using the whole 'us schools are party schools"just for a way to kick me out of the house and have a reason to visit go to europe "to visit there daughters" i mean they dont want to send me to the us cuz of partying when they are letting me go to a place where the drinking age is 3 years younger and they wont even be there!hehehe