Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or did he look extra beautiful in that performance?

His eyes were so shiny!:wub2:

He did look extra beautiful, I thought exactly that as well when I watched it online!!! :wub2: and his voice was its usual gorgeous self!!! :wub2:

By the way, Hi everyone!

He did look extra beautiful, I thought exactly that as well when I watched it online!!! :wub2: and his voice was its usual gorgeous self!!! :wub2:

By the way, Hi everyone!

Hi:)

mmh, yeah there was something different about him on that. He was just dripping beauty,lol

The whole time I was watching that show I was looking out for him the whole time! I caught loads of glimpses of him dancing with Yasmin. And I taped it to dvd, so I found lots of funny bits too. *I'm not obsessed at all*:bleh:

Aw, I didn't know, Sarie. Was just thinking about you today and wondered where the heck you were. :)

Get better soooooon!

I was thinking about you today, too!

I was laying on the couch, dying, and I was watching CNN or MSNBC or something, and they were talking about the presidential elections and said something about Missouri. And I was like "MANDI IS A REPUBLICAN! IN MISSOURI! ZOMG!"

I was thinking about you today, too!

I was laying on the couch, dying, and I was watching CNN or MSNBC or something, and they were talking about the presidential elections and said something about Missouri. And I was like "MANDI IS A REPUBLICAN! IN MISSOURI! ZOMG!"

I thought about both of you today!

And Amanda was in my dream the other night, i win!:sneaky2:

I thought about you, too! I saw a girl the other day who looked EXACTLY like you, Jess. It was freaky. I was like "FINK!" and she didn't turn around. :tears:

And I miss Hollis. :crybaby:

I like knowing that people I know online think about me. It's kind of sweet. Well... unless they're crazy stalkers. :blink:

But anyway, yes! I think about people I know online all the time. Not in a creepy stalker way, but I might see someone who looks like them, or I'll see a movie someone mentioned they like, or a piece of jewelry that looks like something they wear.

Plus, whenever I read Spin magazine now, I think of you.:roftl: I guess it's because you said you wanted a subscription.

I thought about you, too! I saw a girl the other day who looked EXACTLY like you, Jess. It was freaky. I was like "FINK!" and she didn't turn around. :tears:

And I miss Hollis. :crybaby:

Haha, really? You know, EVERYONE says those sort of things to me!

People always see my lookalikes! xD

Hahaha, we really are family, now.:wub2: We're always seeing each other and thinking about each other.

LOL that's funny about the Spin thing. :D I think of you all too...for all the same reasons you listed. Just another way the MFC is taking over our lives.

I don't think it's taking over our lives in a bad way, though. I like thinking of people, and having people think of me. Not that I'm super insecure or anything, it's just nice to know people think about you. I mean, how heartbreaking is it when someone says "Oh, I completely forgot about you!" etc.

I think of Sarie a lot when I'll see rosary beads or meet a really cool priest. haha

Hahaha, I wish so badly I could give Mika my present I was going to make! Everytime I pass rainbow beads I think of it. I wonder if it's safe to tell people what I was going to make him, seemings how I won't see him until around summer.