Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister's mad at me because she came to visit and she says I fell asleep. Even though I wasn't asleep, but she was using our computer and so I went to my room to hang out. Apparently she left all mad and was like "Why should I bother saying goodbye to her? She wouldn't even stay awake to see me!"

But I was awake. :tears:

And THEN today, I got a message on my answer machine saying "HEY, I thought I was your favorite brother in law. Guess I know where I stand. *click*"

Hmmmmm...I'm sorry to hear that! It sounds like they might be overreacting about things.

Don't take it to heart, honey!

Oh, I'm not going to.

I'll just poison them instead.

1-4dramcorkvial-med.jpg

Let's just hope nothing actually HAPPENS to the people I joke about killing.

Since I wouldn't really do them harm. But I can just see the FBI finding my posts on here and being like "YEP, that's the girl.":mf_rosetinted:

Let's just hope nothing actually HAPPENS to the people I joke about killing.

Since I wouldn't really do them harm. But I can just see the FBI finding my posts on here and being like "YEP, that's the girl.":mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I could really see this happening.

I wanna change mine again...but I tell myself I need to wait a week. I'm sucha dork.

Aww, just change it!

Plus, you've only had that one for like two days right? Nobody'll notice if you hurry!

I don't know... I DO like this one alot, but I'm sort of bored with it........ *shrug!*

I'll go look in one of my old photobuckets for some good avs, brb!