Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, yeah! :(

you know what movies i absolutely cannot stand?

The Land Before Time

I only ever saw the first one, because I got it as a Christmas present when I was a little kid.

They have like... 12 of them now or something, don't they? So stupid.

My mom loves Mika. None of my friends really know who he is, though. Except one, who pretends to know who he is to make herself sound like she's more into music than she is. She listens to stuff like Enrique Iglesias, and if I ask her if she's heard someone I listen to, she gets all defensive and tries to prove she's heard at least one of their songs.

My mom loves Mika. None of my friends really know who he is, though. Except one, who pretends to know who he is to make herself sound like she's more into music than she is. She listens to stuff like Enrique Iglesias, and if I ask her if she's heard someone I listen to, she gets all defensive and tries to prove she's heard at least one of their songs.

Enrique's freakin hot man...

enrique-iglesias-01.jpg

i like lily allen' date=' scissor sisters, queen, beatles, hermans hermits (my moms generation and i actually like them:naughty: hehehe)...[/quote']

I love Herman's Hermits!:naughty:

My favorites are, in no particular order;

Amy Winehouse, Death Cab for Cutie, Architecture in Helsinki, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Paramore, Detektivbyran, Kimya Dawson, Air, Wilco, Regina Spektor, The Shins, David Bowie, George Harrison, Tegan & Sara, Björk, Lily Allen, Koji on the Roof, etc.

a lot of my friends know who mika is, unsuprisingly.

yesterday, one of my friends came up to me and said "Hey! What's the big idea?!" :roftl:

LMAO.

My friends don't. Most of my friends listen to the more alternative, American bands. Which I do too, and used to be all I listened to. But, y'know... I don't know. I got more into European stuff.

LMAO.

My friends don't. Most of my friends listen to the more alternative, American bands. Which I do too, and used to be all I listened to. But, y'know... I don't know. I got more into European stuff.

ugh, most of my friends listen to all of the whiny emo bands and/or the horrid rap sh*t. :thumbdown:

i'm the odd one out. :bleh:

i listen to mainly classic rock, indie, alternative...

just a wide variety.

Sorry I keep popping int and out randomly. This'll probably be my last post of the night.

Are we naming people we like?:das:

Kay, so:

Mika, Queen, The Beatles, David Bowie, Elton John, The Fratellis, Sara Bareilles, foo Fighters, No Doubt, The Rolling Stones, there's way more.

Yea, I'm probably gonna shower and hit the hay. It's getting late and I'm really tired.

Just thought I'd share.

andithinkthekidilikeshasacrushonme.andhesaidhe'lldancetomikawithme.