Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing's really been up with me. I was supposed to go to the movies today, but that plan backfired. haha Oh man..it was kind of funny..but instead my friend just came over and we watched Georgia Rule. Good movie.

How was YOUR day?!

How was everyone's day?

Boring. :tears:

My mom's working dayshift lately, my dad works obviously, my sister moved out, and obviously all my friends are in school/college/at work.

So I'm like... all allllooooooone during the day. I just hang around the house and eat nutty buddies. My dog doesn't even want to play with me when we're home alone. :tears: And then like... today, Mike called to ask me how much Braves tickets were when they're coming to Philly, and I tried to stall him, because I was SO BORED i just NEEDED to blather on to someone.

Hilary's right...she did give me the Princess cake earlier today. ;)

Jess, my day was really great, thanks for asking! I went to work this morning and when I got off, I went to the theater where Chris works. He gave me my gifts...and I was really surprised by both of them. He spoils me rotten!

Then my family and I had a party tonight...which was lots of fun, too. I was glad to have Katherine and Aaron at home once again. :)

it was the end of semester today, and i took my last two finals, so it was kind of a stressful morning.

but, the rest of the day was pretty chill. it snowed all day. again. >.<

heheh, and i fell asleep in spanish. XD i had a big red mark and a line on my forehead when i left.

other than that, i've just been enjoying my long weekend at home.

Hah, I was too. What movie?

First it was Juno, then P.S. I Love You, but neither of them were showing in my local theater, so we were going to see I Am Legend but my phone died on my way when I was walking to her house, and I didn't know which house she lived in, just the street name and she was supposed to meet me at the corner when I texted her, so I went to her street and walked up and down it for like 20 minutes trying to remember which one was hers, and finally rang a doorbell but it wasn't her house. xD So I just went home and called her.

Yea...you didn't need to know all that. :roftl:

Aww, that sounds nice Amanda! What did Chris get you?

Hilary; I was watching Georgia Rule today and it takes place in a town in Idaho, and it made me think of you. I want to live there..well..maybe not. xD

First it was Juno, then P.S. I Love You, but neither of them were showing in my local theater, so we were going to see I Am Legend but my phone died on my way when I was walking to her house, and I didn't know which house she lived in, just the street name and she was supposed to meet me at the corner when I texted her, so I went to her street and walked up and down it for like 20 minutes trying to remember which one was hers, and finally rang a doorbell but it wasn't her house. xD So I just went home and called her.

Yea...you didn't need to know all that. :roftl:

Of course I needed to know all that. My story is way less exciting. My friend was sick today. End of boring, short story. :roftl:

Haha, I don't even know...three of us were suppose to go and my friend Katie came up to me today and said, "Well, Chelsea's sick, so we can't go."

So now, at least you know my friends' names. :naughty:

I saw Juno and the Bucket List today. Both were pretty good movies and I always enjoy them more knowing that they are free. :D

Jess, Chris got me the L fragrance box set. I couldn't believe it when I opened it because I know it was at least $100. I also had come to terms that I wouldn't ever get it, so when I saw what the gift was I was really shocked.

He also got me this picture in a huge frame: kissing.jpg

The reason he got it for me is because I told him a long time ago that when I have my own house I want to have pictures of sweet kisses like that. I just want to have them all around my house and it'll be like a "Spot the kiss" type thing. :)

Also he got us tickets to see Hairspray and Chicago live!

I saw Juno and the Bucket List today. Both were pretty good movies and I always enjoy them more knowing that they are free. :D

Jess, Chris got me the L fragrance box set. I couldn't believe it when I opened it because I know it was at least $100. I also had come to terms that I wouldn't ever get it, so when I saw what the gift was I was really shocked.

He also got me this picture in a huge frame: kissing.jpg

The reason he got it for me is because I told him a long time ago that when I have my own house I want to have pictures of sweet kisses like that. I just want to have them all around my house and it'll be like a "Spot the kiss" type thing. :)

Also he got us tickets to see Hairspray and Chicago live!

thats sooo sweet!:wub2:

I love that picture, Amanda.

I think like a year ago, some guy came forward saying it was him and they think it is, but they're not 100% sure because other people have said it was them as well.

1. That is one of my favorite photos ever! They ran an article in some major magazine or paper a LONG time ago and asked if the nurse and sailor would come forward, and they got like... hundreds of people saying it was them.

2. HE DID NOT GET YOU THE L FRAGRANCE! SHUT! UP! I want that so freaking bad! But I'm cheap, so I just get the magazine samples and rub them all over my wrists and neck.:naughty:

I love the picture too! It's definitely going to be hung up in a room where everyone can see it. I love how spontaneous it seems to be. I have heard that the man and woman weren't even together and that people on the streets were kissing because they were so happy the war was over.

Sarie, I kid you not! I am still shocked! You should come over and I'll sahre my L with you!

Oh, here is another fave photo of mine....and Chris knows I love it. I am wondering if he plans to get it, as he told me he already has a gift picked out for me for Valentine's Day. I gotta get to thinking what to get him and it'll have to be darn good!!

doisneau_kiss.jpg

Awesome!

I'll drive to Missouri, you can spritz some on my neck, then I'll go home and not shower for a week so the scent stays with me. Good deal!

Sarie, sounds good to me. He got me the biggest bottle, so we should be able to make it last for a couple of months. :D

I have tons of perfume. I have this weird thing with buying perfume in pretty colors and bottles, so like... I have over 30 bottles in my room on my one shelf (which is painted white), and I have the clear bottles arranged in Roy G. Biv style, like all color coded. And then when the light shines in, it looks like a little miniature Rainbow Brite actor reunion on my wall.:naughty: