Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

Wow, that sounds cool! You should post a picture of your color coded fragrances. :D

I've actually never been a huge perfume person, but I knew I wanted this one for obvious reasons. lol I like wearing perfume on special occasions, but I am sure I will wear L more often than not from now on.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd kill for L.

My friend Amanda and I go into places like Boscovs and spray the perfume on ourselves. Last Friday we were bored in the mall, so we went into like... Bon Ton and started trying out ALL the perfumes, and this Russian woman came up and was like "CAN I help you?"

I was like "No thank you, we're just- "

and by that time Amanda screams "EW, this one smells like an old lady."

Haha, I had to look that one up.

Wasn't every child taught the color coded order that way?... :blink:

I'm serious, when I was little, that's how I was taught to remember the order colors go in a rainbow.

R - Red

O - orange

Y - yellow

G. - Green

B - Blue

I - Indigo

V - violet.

LOL Jess....maybe I can convince him to take a trip up to NJ. I don't think he'd mind that, cos he's more open about being lovey dovey in public than I am most of the time!

Sarie, that's hilarious. "Old lady" perfume - I am almost sure I know which fragrance she's talking about. ;)

Dang...I guess I better go. I think my mom wants the comp. Goodnight all! talk to you later :)

LOL Jess....maybe I can convince him to take a trip up to NJ. I don't think he'd mind that, cos he's more open about being lovey dovey in public than I am most of the time!

Sarie, that's hilarious. "Old lady" perfume - I am almost sure I know which fragrance she's talking about. ;)

Dang...I guess I better go. I think my mom wants the comp. Goodnight all! talk to you later :)

Haha, I can't even remember which one it was. :tears:

Goodnight! :huglove:

I was told the short cute in second grade!

Never learned the one for the planets, though.

Many vicious elephants must jump so uranus never pops.

Well, it's lovely either way Sarie!

Yea, she can go back to Africa while you're over here!

Or she can take both of us to Africa.

Ooh-I almost forgot to mention this:

My mother bought me a magazine today and told me she got something special for me. I was flipping through the pages looking for Mika, Queen, or Ringo, but couldn't find anyone, so I asked what was so special about it, and my mother goes, "Wow! I can't believe I spotted him and you of all people didn't!" And she flipped over the back of the magazine and pointed to a picture of Sanjaya and said, "Look; it's Mika!"

My mother bought me a magazine today and told me she got something special for me. I was flipping through the pages looking for Mika, Queen, or Ringo, but couldn't find anyone, so I asked what was so special about it, and my mother goes, "Wow! I can't believe I spotted him and you of all people didn't!" And she flipped over the back of the magazine and pointed to a picture of Sanjaya and said, "Look; it's Mika!"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOROFLROFLROFLROFLPMSLPMSLPMSL!

I laughed so hard at that. :lmfao:

My mom saw a picture of Mika in that issue of People magazine and goes "They say that's Mika, but I don't know..."

yessssss, we should go to Africa! :naughty:

pffffffff.

wow, i don't know what to say about that. it's the thought that counts.....

right? :roftl: