Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys seen that car commercial where that I'm A Maniac song starts playing, and some guy starts dancing all over hysterically?

:roftl: I love it!

hahaha i saw that one! my mom hates it, when ever it comes on she makes me change the channel!she thinks its disgusting cuz he is like all greasy and sweaty! hehehe:roftl:

Oh no...how could I have missed the Sanjaya conversation! :sneaky2:

I even put him in my English project last year to make fun of him. My teacher said that they rest of my project could have been complete crap, and she'd still give me an A+ for the sole fact that I put him in there.

I have had a really bad afternoon, I went ice skating and I was having a great time until I fell over, twisted my ankle and sprained it which means I have to rest it for 24-48 hours now! So now I have a swollen ankle, which is very painful and I cant go out for bout 2 days! :thumbdown: I thought I would come on here to try and cheer up!!!

I have had a really bad afternoon, I went ice skating and I was having a great time until I fell over, twisted my ankle and sprained it which means I have to rest it for 24-48 hours now! So now I have a swollen ankle, which is very painful and I cant go out for bout 2 days! :thumbdown: I thought I would come on here to try and cheer up!!!

ouch.... thats a bad one.... atleast you have all the MFCers to keep you busy:thumb_yello:

ouch.... thats a bad one.... atleast you have all the MFCers to keep you busy:thumb_yello:

Yeah, thats true! I will probably be on here a lot more over the next few days! Also, I suppose it is an excuse to start learning the keyboard!!!