Someone from MIKA's clan has read the forum!

daisylou

Hey!

Yesterday, we had the thread about the date being wrong on his MySpace page and unless he did a gig last night and nobody knew about it. Someone has noticed the thread as it has vanished! No New Date Nothing!!!

There isn't an extra date put in for the 26th October so unless they were checking to see how observant we are, not sure why it was up there in the first place!

xx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Yesterday, we had the thread about the date being wrong on his MySpace page and unless he did a gig last night and nobody knew about it. Someone has noticed the thread as it has vanished! No New Date Nothing!!!

There isn't an extra date put in for the 26th October so unless they were checking to see how observant we are, not sure why it was up there in the first place!

xx

You think someone can in the forum and read the thread?:wink2:

there's a group of people, they take care of the interests of Mika, like the Opus Mika xDDDDD I mean, i'm pretty sure that there's people everywhere checking...here...on myspace...spy informers hehe

in the past i suspected of some of the people on the MFC...but perhaps it's only my impression...

information about mika appears and dissapears all the time...hahaha soon we'll get used to it

there's a group of people, they take care of the interests of Mika, like the Opus Mika xDDDDD I mean, i'm pretty sure that there's people everywhere checking...here...on myspace...spy informers hehe

in the past i suspected of some of the people on the MFC...but perhaps it's only my impression...

information about mika appears and dissapears all the time...hahaha soon we'll get used to it

If there ARE Mika-related "spies" here, which I'm sure there are on occasion, I'm quite positive that they would just be on as guests and not post. :thumb_yello:

Maybe you have noticed that the dates on his myspace gig list disappear automatically after the actual day? :wink2:

:roftl:

Maybe you have noticed that the dates on his myspace gig list disappear automatically after the actual day? :wink2:

Yes My dear Violet Thats why I wrote -unless he did a gig last night and nobody knew about it! that's what i meant and therefore the date would have dropped off. That is why I thought if it was wrong it would have been put in the right place on the list. Does that make any sense to anyonelse? LOL!

xx

I wonder though if this is a thing that really happens 'automatically'. It doesn't happen here for example - well at least I can't imagine it's still 26 September at this moment anywhere in the world :naughty:. Anyway, maybe this automatic disappearance is a feature artists can choose for in their calendar settings.