I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that's why i asked... i wondered if you'd know!!!

it was nothing dodgy promise!!!!!

Ahahaha! My guess would be ham...:roftl:

What excatly brought up that question? :roftl:

LMAO!!!! I guess I would have to say.... CHICKEN!!!! :bleh:

If you want to take a broad view of things then yes :roftl:

Chicken it is!

Cuuuuuuute

Like my outfit? *points to unitard*

It's gorgeous, darling.. just gorgeous..:wub2:

Here is some purple vodka!!!!!!

Albert, do not get drunk like you did the other night.... you know what happened!!!!! You have to see MY fluffy bed tonight!!!!

*drinks it at once* :shocked:

wow..:shocked: *hick* it's good...:biggrin2:

Yes... fluffy...:wub2: tonight..:wub2:

*grabs Grant* :snog:

Yeah, I guess you could say that is the gest of it!!!!! LOL :shocked:

well sometimes I feel like this too ! :shocked: too often I guess.. I love my gay friends and sometimes I think about being more then friends with them haha :roftl: .. I always thought this is an illness of me haha

So there are other girls like me :shocked: wow

well sometimes I feel like this too ! :shocked: too often I guess.. I love my gay friends and sometimes I think about being more then friends with them haha :roftl: .. I always thought this is an illness of me haha

So there are other girls like me :shocked: wow

There are SO many girls like you!!!! I personally cannot resist a gay man!!!! Love em'. Like my hair dresser is gay... and OMG let me tell you.... he is SOOO HOTT, I can hardly sit there for an hour!!!!! WOW... I must turn like 10 shades of red!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

There are SO many girls like you!!!! I personally cannot resist a gay man!!!! Love em'. Like my hair dresser is gay... and OMG let me tell you.... he is SOOO HOTT, I can hardly sit there for an hour!!!!! WOW... I must turn like 10 shades of red!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Tell me about it! I love them all! :wub2:

There's something about them that I'm just drawn to :blush-anim-cl:

WOW! :roftl:

Why did he marry a woman though? :blink:

It is VERY complicated!!!! Just as we are all very drawn to gay guys.... for some reason they have always been drawn to me as well!!! I am like a fabulous drag queen! The WIERD part.... is that he said he was obsessed with me.... he said that he wanted to BE me...... :boxed:

It is VERY complicated!!!! Just as we are all very drawn to gay guys.... for some reason they have always been drawn to me as well!!! I am like a fabulous drag queen! The WIERD part.... is that he said he was obsessed with me.... he said that he wanted to BE me...... :boxed:

:roftl:

WOW. You're like, my idol now :roftl:

Most of my friends are gay/bi and these ignorant people come up to me and are like, "Okay, you have gay friends, so you MUST be gay too, right?"

Grrr! Closeminded people! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

WOW. You're like, my idol now :roftl:

Most of my friends are gay/bi and these ignorant people come up to me and are like, "Okay, you have gay friends, so you MUST be gay too, right?"

Grrr! Closeminded people! :sneaky2:

LMAO!!!!!

I know how those close minded people are! Deal with em' everyday! I just ignore negativity- and only focus on the positive and the positive people!!!!! Gay men are by far my weakness!!!!!! Not only did I marry a gay man.... but I got a baby out of him as well.... he just turned 13.

LMAO!!!!!

I know how those close minded people are! Deal with em' everyday! I just ignore negativity- and only focus on the positive and the positive people!!!!! Gay men are by far my weakness!!!!!! Not only did I marry a gay man.... but I got a baby out of him as well.... he just turned 13.

Wow congrats! My mum lived with two gay guys when she was in her twenties but she didn't have me through one of them :tears:

Ah oh well :roftl: