I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

:fisch:

I can do it quietly too. Whatever we are doing. I am so naive.:mf_rosetinted:

:snog::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Innocence can be a wonderful thing.......don't try to get rid of it too soon as you will never be able to recapture your fresh and youthful glow once it has been brushed aside..................now get another slurp of your punch and hold this in your hand!!:naughty:

J x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Innocence can be a wonderful thing.......don't try to get rid of it too soon as you will never be able to recapture your fresh and youthful glow once it has been brushed aside..................now get another slurp of your punch and hold this in your hand!!:naughty:

J x

WHAT did you put in Monty's hand??????:roftl:

J x

:shocked: Are you god???

Hold what in my hand?:naughty::blink:

*gives everyone a kissy-kissy:das:*

:blush-anim-cl:

You like the kissy-kissy eh? Well looks like Albert likes it too........why don't you go give him a little smackeroo, sugar........*pats Monty;s pert behind*

*thinks the grown-ups can get up to some real mega fluffy action once the sweet young things are getting light'n'fluffy at their own pace* :naughty:

Soooooo....Grant.......

J x

You like the kissy-kissy eh? Well looks like Albert likes it too........why don't you go give him a little smackeroo, sugar........*pats Monty;s pert behind*

*thinks the grown-ups can get up to some real mega fluffy action once the sweet young things are getting light'n'fluffy at their own pace* :naughty:

Soooooo....Grant.......

J x

:sneaky2: Hey! I know what you're up to!

But I do wanna kissy-kissy Albert....so I'll go:wub2:

I'll be back though... *finds Albert*

:flowers2:

awwww.....shucks! You didn't need to! :blush-anim-cl:

I was a sure thing anyway!! :biggrin2:

Now come here!

*does his famous all in one go twirl thingy and Grant is right there in his arms before you know it!*

Hi! :wink2:

J x