I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I would love to marry a gay man but I think it would be too hard when he "Comes out" because then I guess I could never love another man who isn't gay ! So it's better not to marry a gay for me.. although I love gays !

who you want to come out ? your son?

LMAO! NO!!!! Not my son, he is anything BUT gay!!!! Someone ELSE! I cannot say the name here! :wink2:

See. that has always been MY delimma in life.... I have n-e-v-e-r loved a man that wasn't gay!!! It is NOT easy being a Fag Hag, but if that is all you can be... then you take what you can get I guess!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I told yall I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body!!! And I mean that in every sense of the word!!!! GAY men are attarcted to me too..... they always have been- there is LOVIN' but, no L-O-V-E if you know what I mean..... I am a big ole' walking drag queen....... I will post a picture of me, and you tell me if I do not look like a gay man!!!! :thumb_yello:

wow that's cool ! gay man aren't attracted to me I guess well I never met one in my age so far.. and when I met gays they were already together with men so I don't know any gay man who is hiding his sexuality... Well in our school there is one I'm sure he is gay but he says no ! Sadly I don't know him... we're just at the same school

Hey Boys I'm leaving :sad:

I have a headache ! was too long on the computer today ! But I just had to see you again :naughty:

Maybe I'll see you later or tomorrow but I'm not sure because tomorrow evening I'm going to Prague with my class teheee :punk: :punk:

Will miss you so much my fellow sufferer who are trapped in a womans body !

Love you all :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hugs and kisses

Love MEDDOWS

Hey Boys I'm leaving :sad:

I have a headache ! was too long on the computer today ! But I just had to see you again :naughty:

Maybe I'll see you later or tomorrow but I'm not sure because tomorrow evening I'm going to Prague with my class teheee :punk: :punk:

Will miss you so much my fellow sufferer who are trapped in a womans body !

Love you all :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hugs and kisses

Love MEDDOWS

BYE Meddows~~ I HOPE that you feel better soon!!!! :wub2:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

You are way too pretty for a drag queen Grant!!!!

But I can picture you all dressed up in your finest!!

LMAO! I have always thought that drag queens were divine! I LOVE putting on alot of make-up and dressing up!!!!! It is SO much fun!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Hey guys, I have to go :sneaky2:

Can I trust you two alone together, Grant and Albert????

If you can't be good, be careful ok?

Ciao darlings :biggrin2:

Bye Ralph!!!!!!!

You can NEVER trust Albert & Grant, darling... they love the fluffiness way too much!!!!! See ya soon!!!! :wub2:

Monty!!! You are back, and looking mighty hott if I do say so myself!!! :mf_lustslow:

You are quite a turn-on yourself too:wub2: (weird sentence, hope you get the point:blink: )

Come and sit next to me:wub2: