LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

So...be prepared for the cold girls! I'm thinking and tempted to bring a blanket from a thrift store, launder it several times, so I can just discard it after we go inside.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out this morning to line up for a clothing sale (practicing for London Mika gig queues) and it was 5 degrees celcius (typical temperature for London in December according to the book I bought). I WAS FREEZING!:shocked:

I had 5 layers on: T-shirt. sweater. light zipped jacket. vest. ear muffs. scarf. gloves. footless tights under jeans. knee socks. boots.

I was only in line for 1 and a half hours and I went through 6 tissues for my runny nose - I don't even have a cold - it was just from the chill. I had a coffee and a magazine I couldn't read because my fingers were too cold to hold it. :thumbdown:

Suzy, don't worry about me and Marianne. We're used to cold in Finland. In our winter it can be minus 30 degrees. :biggrin2:

Suzy, don't worry about me and Marianne. We're used to cold in Finland. In our winter it can be minus 30 degrees. :biggrin2:

Ha ha! And I'm in Canada! But I've never gotten used to the cold in the last 33 years I've lived here. My body's biological make-up is suited for the tropics! :biggrin2:

Ha ha! And I'm in Canada! But I've never gotten used to the cold in the last 33 years I've lived here. My body's biological make-up is suited for the tropics! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Well, I don't like cold either. It's kind of thing you never really get used to! It's always a shock to notice that summer is over. :boxed:

oh man i AM gonna freeze!

im not used to the cold.... OH WELL! ill probably be hot from the excitment ;)

by jems ! god mfc is playing up today ! :sneaky2: im wondering whether or not to wear mine to munich ??!! i think i might :D:thumb_yello: ... not sure .. what you think ? :blink:

hi caz finally got on:biggrin2:

bexx is with me and she says hi....

jemsssss is going to denmark OMG how xciting!!!!! sorry about the big girl outfit thou:blink:

hey tia ! ooohhh HELLO BEXX !! *waves* .... yeah i know , im getting mine adjusted on tuesday too :) ... yeah i only just managed to get on too ! ... how are ya hun ? was just saying about all of us freezing for the gigs again :naughty:

yeah i know she is by the way :D ... its great huh ? :) ... i think ive decided im wearing BG to munich ! :D lol

Helloooo everybody!

We should all huddle together, that'll keep us warm, or jump up and down, get the blood pumping.

Good news Sivan, your Hammersmith ticket will be with me on Monday, I think in the next couple of weeks all the tickets should be here.

Hello Caz its bexxy here!!

its great your gonnawear your BG costume to munich yay i feel so sorry for Jemma and her costume though she must be gutted :shocked:

hello BExx hun!! :thumb_yello: hey rose !!

well iwas a bit put off by wearing it in another country , but what the heck im gonna anyway lol! ... yeah she was but shes seeing a seemstress tomorra so shes a bit happier :) im also getting my costume lined :D and the back adjusted :) ... are you hving a good time with tia ?! are you staying the night ? are you both behaving :roftl:

yes rose we will huddle together or do some line dancing one or the two :) hehe

Hi Girls!

I have shown my corset to my ex's mother (don't ask LOL) and she reckons it might need to be pulled apart and starting again and putting in stronger bones or failing that cut up the material and put it onto a black corset I already own, it might be salvagable LOL:naughty: Failing that gaffer tape LOL

Hi Girls!

I have shown my corset to my ex's mother (don't ask LOL) and she reckons it might need to be pulled apart and starting again and putting in stronger bones or failing that cut up the material and put it onto a black corset I already own, it might be salvagable LOL:naughty: Failing that gaffer tape LOL

hey hun!

aww well at least you can get it sorted jem :) is she doing it for ya ? :biggrin2:

Well she said for me to still take it to the seamstress tomorrow to see how much it will be and if it's mega bucks she will pull it apart lol:naughty:

My ex today though said I need scaffolding, not boning though cheeky sod:shocked:

Hey Jemma, how's you?

What happened with the cossie, did the dressmaker not take the measurements right?

Caz, I'm gonna bring it! Lets go for it!

Hi Rose! It's massive and she hasn't made it like a proper corset and you can't tighten it :tears:

Well she said for me to still take it to the seamstress tomorrow to see how much it will be and if it's mega bucks she will pull it apart lol:naughty:

My ex today though said I need scaffolding, not boning though cheeky sod:shocked:

men ! :sneaky2: i know jems im a bit annoyed with the back ! im having all that redone too :sneaky2:

okies !! 18 days BTW :biggrin2::thumb_yello::wink2:

18 DAYS! Oh boy! Keep getting this funny feeling in my tummy followed by an adreniline rush just thinking about it.

Scared myself a little yesterday, thought I'd lost the tickets. But I found them and now they are safe on my mantlepiece.