mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Bexxy!

About 3 ponies

What's that ponies :boxed: ? Sorry my english is not perfect...

By the way guys the review of the Nantes is posted if you want to know about last night (thanks Caz for your nice comment!).

Exclusivity by someone from the French site who witnessed it as she was in the lasts of meeting him: when he left he was crying... (overwhelmed I guess)

By the way guys the review of the Nantes is posted if you want to know about last night (thanks Caz for your nice comment!).

Exclusivity by someone from the French site who witnessed it as she was in the lasts of meeting him: when he left he was crying... (overwhelmed I guess)

I've just been reading that, it was after someone had given him a t shirt they had made (I think) and he was crying when he got on the bus.

I think,after all the crap he's been through in his life, all the love and support he's been getting from all the fans over the last year has finally overwhelmed him. He is such a sweet guy and he's only human.

Thanks Jem! Learnt something today!

I'm sorry about your costume... I hope you can do something with it and shape it up so it fits you.

It's a cockney thing sorry' date=' my grandparents were all cockneys so i use a lot of slang words.

Rosie Lee anyone?:roftl:[/font']

no probs at all em , sounds like you had an amazing time hun ! ... awww he was crying .. what a sweetheart :wub2: he soo sweet ! :) im not surprised by the sound of the report though , everybody is mad over him :wink2:

LOL I've just finished my bottle and there is no more wine in the house:shocked: I'm going onto the larger! I love my Saturday nights! LOL:biggrin2:

lol i got sick of lager so i bought blossom hill :naughty: i was drunk lastnight lol ... i probably will be tonight too and im at work for 6 :blink:

lol i got sick of lager so i bought blossom hill :naughty: i was drunk lastnight lol ... i probably will be tonight too and im at work for 6 :blink:

Oh dear LOL:blink: :blink: Well i went out and didn't drink last night so i'm making up for lost time:biggrin2:

Yes! Well I love Babs, she is so lovely and funny and it will be great to see Kata too!:biggrin2: (oh and Mika too:wink2: )

It's scary though, I have never done anything like this in my life!

I do feel sorry for yuppy though as it's her ticket