LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Caz you made me laugh!!! You cried because David Beckham got knocked out' date=' what about the national team and the whole country being devastated?[/quote']

lmao! i was upset about that , but more so that i wouldnt see david beckham and micheal owens fine ass running around the pitch anymore :roftl:

hey everyone!!

how u all?

wow i gotta say i was such a party animal this weekend! :roftl:

thursday i went to a pub..... friday to 2 dance bars! and yesterday dance bar again! :shocked:

last night was the best! we set on the bar and guys were EVERYWHERE! cute ones to! nothing happend but it was fun! than we danced a lot! woohoo! lol

hey everyone!!

how u all?

wow i gotta say i was such a party animal this weekend! :roftl:

thursday i went to a pub..... friday to 2 dance bars! and yesterday dance bar again! :shocked:

last night was the best! we set on the bar and guys were EVERYWHERE! cute ones to! nothing happend but it was fun! than we danced a lot! woohoo! lol

sounds awesome ! :thumb_yello: glad youve hadda good weekend :) ... ill catch up with you all later im going sleepies for an hour , im shattered :blink: ... :thumb_yello: xx

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!

Nice one Siwan :punk:

I've laundry and cleaning day today. :boxed: I also have to read some english articles cuz we've booooooring academic discussions tomorrow at the university. :thumbdown:

sounds awesome ! :thumb_yello: glad youve hadda good weekend :) ... ill catch up with you all later im going sleepies for an hour , im shattered :blink: ... :thumb_yello: xx

ok laters!

Hi guys!

Gotta do my cleaning up... Great perspective after 2 Mika days... I just can't bring myself to start !

ewww cleaning...lol i would be on a high after the shows...wouldnt be able to think of anything... lol

Hello all!

Just lying here chilling, watching Hollyoaks, Kris is back YAY!

Can't believe no one from here is going to the Grenoble gig tonight! And there are still tickets available. Wish I lived over there. So I guess no reviews this evening.

Hello all!

Can't believe no one from here is going to the Grenoble gig tonight! And there are still tickets available. Wish I lived over there. So I guess no reviews this evening.

Oh, what a shame! It's always so funny to read reports and get more and more excited about own upcoming gigs. :naughty:

Hello all!

thats is so weird! how did that happen??? where is this place?

thats is so weird! how did that happen??? where is this place?

Not sure where it is, kind of embarrassing as I'm pretty good at geography normally.

Wonder if Mika will notice there's no MFCers there.

No one tomorrow night at Montpellier either! And it's sold out, 6000 people and not one is from here!

Have to wait 'til Tuesday night at Toulouse and only 3 people going then.

No one tomorrow night at Montpellier either! And it's sold out, 6000 people and not one is from here!

Have to wait 'til Tuesday night at Toulouse and only 3 people going then.

There are a lot of MIKA fans from France that belong to another fansite. We can ask Pamette or this new member that just joined us:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=717164&postcount=1

Maybe they could come on here and report for us.?

I've asked that they post their reviews on the French website and then we'll translate it on the MFC.

Grenoble is south of Lyon, it borders the Alps. I'm surprised he chose Grenoble over Lyon, mystery to me... This is not a town an international artist goes to usually. They go to Lyon in that case or Marseille.

I'm afraid that even if we get reviews from Grenoble, Montpellier and Toulouse, they still will be rather short... if we get any that is. Not everybody posts reviews on Mikawebsite...

It's funny how on the first three French dates he got a whole bunch of Mikawebsiters and MFCers and on the following ones he'll get nearly nobody...

At least for Nice we have Cubitus as a representant... Blue Sky has charged him with the important missions of getting reviews, pics etc... Poor him he'll feel very reponsible :naughty: .

I've asked that they post their reviews on the French website and then we'll translate it on the MFC.

Grenoble is south of Lyon' date=' it borders the Alps. I'm surprised he chose Grenoble over Lyon, mystery to me... This is not a town an international artist goes to usually. They go to Lyon in that case or Marseille.

I'm afraid that even if we get reviews from Grenoble, Montpellier and Toulouse, they still will be rather short... if we get any that is. Not everybody posts reviews on Mikawebsite...

It's funny how on the first three French dates he got a whole bunch of Mikawebsiters and MFCers and on the following ones he'll get nearly nobody...

At least for Nice we have Cubitus as a representant... Blue Sky has charged him with the important missions of getting reviews, pics etc... Poor him he'll feel very reponsible :naughty: .[/quote']

Thanks Em, I have to dig out my atlas and get my bearings.

So is Cubitus the only one going to Nice then? Poor guy all that responsibility.LOL!

Hellooooooo Everyone :thumb_yello:

Im in a good mood today had an excellent weekend so far :punk:

Now im going to sit back relax and watch some tv and make my christmas cards ready for december :biggrin2:

how has everyone been?

Hellooooooo Everyone :thumb_yello:

Im in a good mood today had an excellent weekend so far :punk:

Now im going to sit back relax and watch some tv and make my christmas cards ready for december :biggrin2:

how has everyone been?

i gotta say that im a bit confused with all the projects around for mika and the band... i didnt do any of them...ICK :boxed: im not even sure how many there are :boxed: