LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

i gotta say that im a bit confused with all the projects around for mika and the band... i didnt do any of them...ICK :boxed: im not even sure how many there are :boxed:

noooo im not making them for the band although that a project i still need to do but i dont buy christmas cards for people at work etc etc i make them every year so i have to start doing them now to get them all ready for handing out in december :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noooo im not making them for the band although that a project i still need to do but i dont buy christmas cards for people at work etc etc i make them every year so i have to start doing them now to get them all ready for handing out in december :thumb_yello:

lol i didnt mean u talked about the ones for the band ;) u just reminded me about it...lol

*waves* hello to everyone

bexx i still havent moved from my sofa:wink2: and well done u for making xmas cards for everyone, ill just buy mine:blush-anim-cl: but yeah defo give everyone at london xmas cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okayyy i am feeling really weird about all the mika concerts i am going to now...i just have the feeling of whats the point

from what i have seen of videos from the concerts that have already happened i just dont like the way in which the concerts are going :thumbdown:

im sooo confused its unbelievable i am going to the concerts for the wrong reasons .....im more excited of the thought of meeting david tennant than Mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh and the memorial project is slowly progressing

okayyy i am feeling really weird about all the mika concerts i am going to now...i just have the feeling of whats the point

from what i have seen of videos from the concerts that have already happened i just dont like the way in which the concerts are going :thumbdown:

im sooo confused its unbelievable i am going to the concerts for the wrong reasons .....im more excited of the thought of meeting david tennant than Mika :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh and the memorial project is slowly progressing

hey girls ! ... hope ya ok tia ! :) ... bexx what dya mean about the way the concerts are going ? :blink: ... i havent seen many videos to be honest , only when they all met mika the other day and his new song :biggrin2:

hey girls ! ... hope ya ok tia ! :) ... bexx what dya mean about the way the concerts are going ? :blink: ... i havent seen many videos to be honest , only when they all met mika the other day and his new song :biggrin2:

hello caz im fine thx:thumb_yello: see u where up way to early this morning:shocked:

well im sure alot of people like the new Mika concerts but i however dont like change i never have done if something is good why change it :blink:

I mean i know change sometimes is a good thing but it unsettles me :boxed:

Maybe it will just take me some time to get used to it i guess perhaps by the last concert i will be ok :naughty:

well im sure alot of people like the new Mika concerts but i however dont like change i never have done if something is good why change it :blink:

I mean i know change sometimes is a good thing but it unsettles me :boxed:

Maybe it will just take me some time to get used to it i guess perhaps by the last concert i will be ok

LOL i know i hate change too , i especially find it weird now with the new singer :blink: ... im so used to seeing mika on stage doing his thing on his own, i dont think i like the idea of someone else on stage with him TBH .. :boxed: ... sounds weird maybe but thats what i feel like at the mo ... :boxed:

yeah i know tia i hate getting up at that time ! my childminder was late picking littlen up so i came on here to say hi , i sometimes find bexx has posted at that time :naughty: but noone was here lol:thumb_yello:

Guys I can tell you when you'll be 1st row and having fun singing with Mika you won't regret it! Yes it turns more toward a show now but it is well done still.

After Paris and Nantes, I can't resolve myself to only do Paris and London.... I'm seriously thinking again about Munich and Dusseldorf :naughty: .

LOL i know i hate change too , i especially find it weird now with the new singer :blink: ... im so used to seeing mika on stage doing his thing on his own, i dont think i like the idea of someone else on stage with him TBH .. ... sounds weird maybe but thats what i feel like at the mo ...

yeah i know tia i hate getting up at that time ! my childminder was late picking littlen up so i came on here to say hi , i sometimes find bexx has posted at that time :naughty: but noone was here lol:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

what am i known now for either early morning or late night posting :roftl: :roftl:

must break my routine to confuse everyone LOL

Guys I can tell you when you'll be 1st row and having fun singing with Mika you won't regret it! Yes it turns more toward a show now but it is well done still.

After Paris and Nantes' date=' I can't resolve myself to only do Paris and London.... I'm seriously thinking again about Munich and Dusseldorf :naughty: .[/quote']

what u guys dont like about the shows? :(

hmmm im sure i will still love mika :) is the other singer singing a lot with him? like in all songs??

After Paris and Nantes' date=' I can't resolve myself to only do Paris and London.... I'm seriously thinking again about Munich and Dusseldorf :naughty: .[/quote']

well i think you should go to them all cos your soooo good at posting reviews and keeping to touch at the gigs:thumb_yello:

what u guys dont like about the shows? :(

hmmm im sure i will still love mika :) is the other singer singing a lot with him? like in all songs??

Well she sings, mostly on the back, in every song and of course it's a total duet on Missionnary Man. She has presence that you can tell, I think she's the kind of person who could have her own show. But she seems a nice person. I don't want to judge, Mika knows what he wants and what he does, if he realises something does not suit his needs then he'll correct it.

2 days after my Mika days I still can't resolve myself not to add some gigs, so that means to me that the way it is did not put me off Mika gigs at all, whatever the changes. :roftl:

well i think you should go to them all cos your soooo good at posting reviews and keeping to touch at the gigs:thumb_yello:

Oh thanks dear! You're so nice :blush-anim-cl: !

Problem is: if I go to those gigs I'll have no access to computer and when I get home I have my two little nephews and my mother at home for 3 long days (brutal return from Mikaworld I tell ya - though I love them to pieces). So no time for posting this time... But given the number of people going there, you will all have your fix :biggrin2: !

I'd still be able to text my dear Avoca though (unless I can drag her there....)

Oh thanks dear! You're so nice :blush-anim-cl: !

Problem is: if I go to those gigs I'll have no access to computer and when I get home I have my two little nephews and my mother at home for 3 long days (brutal return from Mikaworld I tell ya - though I love them to pieces). So no time for posting this time... But given the number of people going there' date=' you will all have your fix :biggrin2: ![/quote']

yeah dont forget me and rose are going to munich :biggrin2::wink2: ill do a report too :)

Well she sings' date=' mostly on the back, in every song and of course it's a total duet on Missionnary Man. She has presence that you can tell, I think she's the kind of person who could have her own show. But she seems a nice person. I don't want to judge, Mika knows what he wants and what he does, if he realises something does not suit his needs then he'll correct it.

2 days after my Mika days I still can't resolve myself not to add some gigs, so that means to me that the way it is did not put me off Mika gigs at all, whatever the changes. :roftl:[/quote']

Welll i think if you want to go you should go...like Tia says you are the best one at reportages from the concerts with your text updates you are Great.

BUT i dont know what to think of the concerts maybe i will leave my final judgement till i have actually been to a new concert.

without a doubt ill still love mika and his show , but like bexx says , im finding the change hard too , especially with the new singer :blink: ... but im sure shes great .. cant wait to see its like :thumb_yello:

cant wait to hear wot u think when you see the show:thumb_yello: i think it'll b better live than on u-tube, but i agree with bexx it looks really busy on u-tube!!!:blink: time will tell.............

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i will bring my sonic screwdriver to the concerts and fix it for everyone

:roftl: :roftl:

maybe not....

hmmm

maybe its possible to zone out things we dont like and focus on things we like :cool: