LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been addicted to youtube allnight ! sorry hun ! im loving 30 seconds to mars at the minute aswell as mika and they are going to the EMA's and i'd REALLY love to see them too !!! :biggrin2: i absolutely adore jared leto !! hes amazing !! ... hopefully we can see both that night :biggrin2: ... night peeps ! love ya ! xx

*yawns*

*stumbles into the thread*

*trips over Sivans copy of Labryinth*

Ohh Noo ive got 15minutes to get ready for work in still in my Pjamas there is a million things i would rather do today OOOOOooo and lastNight i could NOT get to sleep i ended up falling tosleep at around 2 - 3 am in the morning AGAIN :thumbdown:

yeah me toooo hun ! hangon ill find the link for the hotel for ya ! :wink2:

EDIT - here is the hotel were staying at EM :Dhttp://www.parkhotel-schwabing.de

Thank you very much Caz! I'm afraid it's too expensive as I'd be on my own AND I'd be sleeping only a couple of hours as my flight for Dusseldorf next day is at 8am. I'll try to find something...

Thank you very much Caz! I'm afraid it's too expensive as I'd be on my own AND I'd be sleeping only a couple of hours as my flight for Dusseldorf next day is at 8am. I'll try to find something...

awww shame em :( let me know when you find something ! :thumb_yello:

hey caz..

iv only got my brixton ones still waiting 4 lots but its a good sign that they are slowly being sent out

YO tia! u got the brixton tix? the 2nd? and no newcastle yet right?

YO tia! u got the brixton tix? the 2nd? and no newcastle yet right?

yes they come a few weeks ago hun, i did post they had arrived, hehe u must have missed it:wink2: still waiting for the newcastle one im sure it will b here soon thou!!!!

yes they come a few weeks ago hun, i did post they had arrived, hehe u must have missed it:wink2: still waiting for the newcastle one im sure it will b here soon thou!!!!

maybe i forgot? but how could i forget that!? lol

ok so now just newcastle is missing!!! good good :)