LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Ha ha, I'm a glutton for punishment,I'm doing it again on Sunday and Monday.

So you went to see the Brave One tonight instead, I really must get around to seeing that, I like Jodie Fosters films, the trailer looks good and it's got Syeed from Lost in it. Bonus!

yeah its with him but he is just in the begining lol

i love her to...she is SUCH a good actress!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Guys

im NOT very happy today!!!!

I got a parking ticket for staying 15minutes over time on a FREE parking bay ....*grumbles*

But i did get a nice new hoody from new look but im still annoyed AND i have to take ozzy to the vets today to get his boosters im having such a hectic day!!!!

Good Morning Guys

im NOT very happy today!!!!

I got a parking ticket for staying 15minutes over time on a FREE parking bay ....*grumbles*

But i did get a nice new hoody from new look but im still annoyed AND i have to take ozzy to the vets today to get his boosters im having such a hectic day!!!!

heya

not fun! ticket...grrrrr

im kinda bored... worked on the cover of the YEAR IN CARTOON MOTION mag...

heya

not fun! ticket...grrrrr

im kinda bored... worked on the cover of the YEAR IN CARTOON MOTION mag...

well i would be bored today but im being forced to sort out my clothes :boxed: and tidy my room grrrr

I need to go out but I'm feeling really lazy today :( aaaaand I need to pack.... I'm rubbish at packing.

I hate having no money!!!! I've just been forced to sell my Rufus Wainwright ticket for this Halloween because I can't afford to eat :thumbdown: I was soooooo looking forward to it as well :emot-sad:

I need to go out but I'm feeling really lazy today :( aaaaand I need to pack.... I'm rubbish at packing.

I hate having no money!!!! I've just been forced to sell my Rufus Wainwright ticket for this Halloween because I can't afford to eat :thumbdown: I was soooooo looking forward to it as well :emot-sad:

oh dear im sorry!!! u better not sell your mika tix!!! :sneaky2:

oh dear im sorry!!! u better not sell your mika tix!!! :sneaky2:

I'm trying not to:blink: I may have to sell my Birmingham ones though closer to the time..... I can't afford the train fare to get there anyway I don't think.

This is the one thing about being at uni that I don't like hahah

well i guess eating comes first although if it was a Mika ticket i may starve :wink2:

I'm trying not to:blink: I may have to sell my Birmingham ones though closer to the time..... I can't afford the train fare to get there anyway I don't think.

This is the one thing about being at uni that I don't like hahah

Hey Jen, if it comes to it, and for your sake I hope it doesn't, should you want to offload your ticket for Brum on the 23rd, pm me. Due to me being a bit thick, I find that I bought a ticket for the 22nd, not the 23rd. It's not a problem as I'll be hanging on in Birmingham anyway to go to Donny, and if I don't have a ticket I can do the hot drinks run there instead of Brixton, so it's all good.

I'm starting to lose all perspective of real life at the moment, with all these gigs coming up.

I'm hoping that at some point someone,probably my sister will give me a sharp kick in the rear to bring me back to reality.

Don't get me wrong I'm loving the the fact that I doing it, it's been a long time coming for me to break out and do something this wild, but I guess I need to know that there's still something routing me to a little normality.

I suspect the kick in the behind will come when I tell my sister I'm going to Munich.

And I know you guys will be there, which makes everything worthwhile.

Sorry just needed to let go a little, getting a little nervous.

i know what you mean rose ! i had to give myself a kick up the arse and tell myself to get on with work ... im totally hyped about the gigs im sooo excited ! but it isnt my future ya know??!! i need to put things into perspective as much as i love all my buddies and mika ! ^_^ ! by the way rose 13 days tomorra !!! woooop! :punk:

hi everyone BTW :naughty:

Ill be there for ya rose ! as im sure everyone will ! :wink2:

i know what you mean rose ! i had to give myself a kick up the arse and tell myself to get on with work ... im totally hyped about the gigs im sooo excited ! but it isnt my future ya know??!! i need to put things into perspective as much as i love all my buddies and mika ! ^_^ ! by the way rose 13 days tomorra !!! woooop! :punk:

Ill be there for ya rose ! as im sure everyone will ! :wink2:

hey guys... i started to think about that to....

after london i need to go back to LA and start thinking SERIOUSLY about learning something... or work.... i mean i work at home as freelance but maybe i go study web design and photography or something like that....

it will give me visa to stay in the US to... and i need to learn new things... the whole web design buissness brogressed a lot since i started learning it... so....

just so u know im freaking out a bit about studying there..... :boxed: but maybe the fear will go away fast and ill meet new people ad have fun... hmmmm lol ICK

I KNOW! Its' crazy that it's getting so close.

I told Simon my nephew that I'm going to Germany, and he thinks it's great, 'cause I haven't been away like that for so long, and I get on great with my sister,his mum, it's just that although she thinks it's nice that I'm doing the UK concerts, going to Germany is a bit different, and she may think I'm going over the top, and I guess I can see her point. But I'm still going.

I KNOW! Its' crazy that it's getting so close.

I told Simon my nephew that I'm going to Germany, and he thinks it's great, 'cause I haven't been away like that for so long, and I get on great with my sister,his mum, it's just that although she thinks it's nice that I'm doing the UK concerts, going to Germany is a bit different, and she may think I'm going over the top, and I guess I can see her point. But I'm still going.

yeah people think im crazy and maybe it is a bit but who cares? we live once:)

what we suppose to do? work work work? we should do crazy things once in awhile :)

hey guys... i started to think about that to....

after london i need to go back to LA and start thinking SERIOUSLY about learning something... or work.... i mean i work at home as freelance but maybe i go study web design and photography or something like that....

it will give me visa to stay in the US to... and i need to learn new things... the whole web design buissness brogressed a lot since i started learning it... so....

just so u know im freaking out a bit about studying there..... :boxed: but maybe the fear will go away fast and ill meet new people ad have fun... hmmmm lol ICK

thats great sivan ! ... hi BTW ! :biggrin2: ... you will be fine ! im sure you will make friends in no time hunni ! ... i was just sat thinking the other day and i seriously need to be thinking about importance aswell as fun! ... i deserve both ... but i was taking fun over anything .. and thats gonna get me nowhere but stresss !! grrr :naughty: im glad i nearly have my essays done so i have no worries in LNDN :punk:

thats great sivan ! ... hi BTW ! :biggrin2: ... you will be fine ! im sure you will make friends in no time hunni ! ... i was just sat thinking the other day and i seriously need to be thinking about importance aswell as fun! ... i deserve both ... but i was taking fun over anything .. and thats gonna get me nowhere but stresss !! grrr :naughty: im glad i nearly have my essays done so i have no worries in LNDN :punk:

cool ! :thumb_yello:

i try not to think about those things....seious ones i mean...lol but i gotta admit that all of the year 2007 i did ALL fun....mika mika mika....oh and again mika soon...lol

i should start being serious on 2008...argh wish i was rich and didnt need to think about serious things....LOL!

yeah defo rose ! people think the same about me !! .. but i dont think what were doing is as mad as people collecting thousands of pounds worth of antique ornaments ? ... i think thats mad because it isnt half as much fun as hanging with roomies ! :punk: and mika of course ! ^_^:naughty: .... but yeah ! i just needto put priorities first ... im sooo excited though rose ! :punk: its less than 2 weeks! :biggrin2:

yeah people think im crazy and maybe it is a bit but who cares? we live once:)

what we suppose to do? work work work? we should do crazy things once in awhile :)

You are absolutely right, I don't get nearly enough fun in my life, so if this is it, I'm gonna go for it!:punk:

cool ! :thumb_yello:

i try not to think about those things....seious ones i mean...lol but i gotta admit that all of the year 2007 i did ALL fun....mika mika mika....oh and again mika soon...lol

i should start being serious on 2008...argh wish i was rich and didnt need to think about serious things....LOL!

:roftl: :roftl: i think the same ! " ohhh if only i won the lottery i could just have fun and not worry about work " etc ! ... would be ace if it could happen :thumb_yello: but its not gonna happen with me anyway :naughty: if it happens to you remember who your friends are yeah ? :naughty: x