LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Blue don't go!:shocked::tears:
hahaha OMG we scared off Blue :shocked:

No worries, I just had to go to bed. But I haven't slept a minute since midnight so that's why I came back. And now you are all quiet. :naughty:

I wish I could be there when you meet Mika, I'd love to see his face!

Don't forget to sign the flag hun, Kath has it with her, it's first outing outside the UK.

The flag is sleeping at Mirtillas house at the moment (and Kath too)! :punk: Not bad hey - in the company of two Martinophiliacs? :wink2:

Sivan, the cover is amazing! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what does it look like?

There wicked ! mines silver LOL :biggrin2:ill send pics later :thumb_yello: will catch you all later going to get me hair done today , will be online later rather than popping in and out , im updating for the italian gig for freddie :naughty: x

rose i cant beleive its only 12 days away :shocked:

There wicked ! mines silver LOL :biggrin2:ill send pics later :thumb_yello: will catch you all later going to get me hair done today , will be online later rather than popping in and out , im updating for the italian gig for freddie :naughty: x

rose i cant beleive its only 12 days away :shocked:

Look forward to the updates from Italy, should be good.

AAAHHH 12 DAYS!

hey everyone!

i just saw mika on the spanish chanell! :thumb_yello: they showed a part of his show last night i guess :bleh:

finaly was woth watching that channel that my grandma keep atching! :naughty:

hey everyone!

i just saw mika on the spanish chanell! :thumb_yello: they showed a part of his show last night i guess :bleh:

finaly was woth watching that channel that my grandma keep atching! :naughty:

Ohhh cool! ... i like your mika thing you have done sivan! its awesome! :punk:

yeahh awesome! .. how are you ? :) ... its freezing here today :blink: december is getting closer too :blink: im starting to dread the idea of queing half naked :naughty:

tell me about it! its gonna be FREEZING!!!!!! u guys should bring a big coat to put on u!

tell me about it! its gonna be FREEZING!!!!!! u guys should bring a big coat to put on u!

yeah i think we are hun! ... we'de be mad not too ... well we are all mad anyway :roftl: ... so we need to get there early in order to get to the front and hang my coat on the railings :naughty: