LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe tomorra then jem ! i think i missed the morning post so it will have gone in the afternoon one! ... how are you ? you hadda good day hun?

Meeting was boring LOL, paperwork up to my eyeballs, and this afternoon really dragged LOL I drank loads of tea though :naughty:

How is your hair?!?

Meeting was boring LOL, paperwork up to my eyeballs, and this afternoon really dragged LOL I drank loads of tea though :naughty:

How is your hair?!?

awww .. im sooo tired from doing assignments :sneaky2: ive got 2 done now though :biggrin2: ... my hairs great thanks jems ! if you lived closer i would have asked you to do it LOL :naughty: ... aww sorry you hadda crappy day ! im at work tomorrow too! 5am :tears::thumbdown:

Good god, really:blink:

And you will be going to Germany with Rose!:biggrin2:

I know jems im sooo excited !! woop! :naughty: ... im about to price my train tickets up aswell to get to stanstead :biggrin2: i dont know if im going in the BG cozzie now because i never thought about going out afterwards for drinks ! :boxed: so im just gonna go ridiculously dressed in my pink skinnies, my tour tshirt , my duct tape tie , i have a bracelet made from candy etc ! LOL :naughty:

I know jems im sooo excited !! woop! :naughty: ... im about to price my train tickets up aswell to get to stanstead :biggrin2: i dont know if im going in the BG cozzie now because i never thought about going out afterwards for drinks ! :boxed: so im just gonna go ridiculously dressed in my pink skinnies, my tour tshirt , my duct tape tie , i have a bracelet made from candy etc ! LOL :naughty:

Oh Stansted, thats near me!:biggrin2:

oh i'm gonna wear mine to Denmark, I don't care LOL

Sure, I will make a cake LOL:biggrin2:

awesome ! i likes cake ! :biggrin2: just been looking at train times and wanna know if its ok for rose to meet me at stanstead airport for 3pm :) ... ill ask her later , i have to drop littlen off at his dads in the next town before i catch the train to stanstead so 3pm is about the earliest i can get there for :)

awesome ! i likes cake ! :biggrin2: just been looking at train times and wanna know if its ok for rose to meet me at stanstead airport for 3pm :) ... ill ask her later , i have to drop littlen off at his dads in the next town before i catch the train to stanstead so 3pm is about the earliest i can get there for :)

What day/time is your flight?

I dont know :boxed: i thought stanstead airport was near London :boxed: LOL

LOL About an hour away! Stansted is about a 20-25 minute drive from me! I could meet you and Rose at your hotel for a drinky if you like LOL:biggrin2: