LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

waahhhh ! im sooo excited now !! :thumb_yello: i dont know if rose has looked at hotels yet ill have to find out :biggrin2: then we can let you know ! i honestly keep forgetting im going to see mika LOL :roftl:

LOL If I had more room (and wasn't living at my ex's parents house) you could of stayed LOL

OH how exciting! Mika in less than two weeks!:punk:

I can't wait for London! I know I say that every night, but I really can't!

I can't wait for Fred's report too:biggrin2:

i dontknow if fred will be reporting :no: ... he goes to america on sunday till the 8th of november :sad: .... i know me neither ! London is gonna rock babay !!!! :punk: gonna be wicked !! and im sure hell have something special lined up with them being the last ones !! :punk: .... i cant wait for us to strutt down the street to the gigs as big girls :roftl:

i dontknow if fred will be reporting :no: ... he goes to america on sunday till the 8th of november :sad: .... i know me neither ! London is gonna rock babay !!!! :punk: gonna be wicked !! and im sure hell have something special lined up with them being the last ones !! :punk: .... i cant wait for us to strutt down the street to the gigs as big girls :roftl:

im excited!!!!!!

wahhhhh , freddie is being evil now , i just been listening to mika doing his new song :roftl: ... " how much do you need me , how much do ya care " tra lalalala! ...LOL :punk:

can u text him and ask him to call me next concert he is going to??? heehee

he might kill me for asking for it but ill be so happy!!!!

wow! They must be having an amazing time! (not that I am at all jealous:mf_rosetinted:)

WOOHOO Caz we could do the whole routine!:biggrin2:

no im not jealous either , not one stinkin' bit ! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah jemmm ! walking down the road doing that LMAO ... get someone to take photos while were doing the big girl dance :roftl: we need a mika to lead us though :mf_rosetinted:

no im not jealous either , not one stinkin' bit ! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah jemmm ! walking down the road doing that LMAO ... get someone to take photos while were doing the big girl dance :roftl: we need a mika to lead us though :mf_rosetinted:

As long as Sivan hasn't worn him out first:mf_rosetinted: :wink2:

LOL yeah ! sivan no wearing mika out , we need him to lead us in our dance routine :mf_rosetinted: .... if not we will have to settle for rose or bexx to play mika :biggrin2:

Oh I read that wrong at first LOL :naughty:

Oh how funny would that be?!?