LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tia!:biggrin2: Not much is happening tonight, everyone seems to be in Italy LOL:mf_rosetinted:

hehe sorry that is wot i meant:blush-anim-cl:

i just thought i check up but i guess it hasnt finished yet

hehe sorry that is wot i meant:blush-anim-cl:

i just thought i check up but i guess it hasnt finished yet

freddie and everyone is at the front ! :biggrin2: hes just rang me twice letting me listen to relax and his new song !! it was torture i tell ya ! LOL :wink2:

evening all

ermm is there anything worth reading in the past few pages of this thread im soo tired

any reportage from italy last i heard was earlier on and they were queing :roftl:

evening all

ermm is there anything worth reading in the past few pages of this thread im soo tired

any reportage from italy last i heard was earlier on and they were queing :roftl:

hey bexx

they are all at the front ! freddie just rang me to let me hear mika singing his new song and relax :biggrin2: was awesome ! .. hows you hun ? :wink2:

hey bexx

they are all at the front ! freddie just rang me to let me hear mika singing his new song and relax :biggrin2: was awesome ! .. hows you hun ? :wink2:

ah is that it :boxed:

My day has been awful well theres a guy at work who thinks its hilarious to play really hard slaps game i ended up with red arms but i got my revenge when a patient kicked him in the balls :roftl: :roftl:

hey Tia!

hey bexx!!

im excited about everyone at the concert! lucky them!

FD not going to another concert in italy?? i thought he is going to 2?

hello sivan..

i thought freddie was going to the both 2

ps i love the cover u did a few pages back, its brilliant hun, well done!!!!

hey Tia!

hey bexx!!

im excited about everyone at the concert! lucky them!

FD not going to another concert in italy?? i thought he is going to 2?

no just the one :) ...i think he comes home tomorrow , im sure he does :) though i might be wrong :) maybe he is

hello sivan..

i thought freddie was going to the both 2

ps i love the cover u did a few pages back, its brilliant hun, well done!!!!

hmm ill check about him...lol

i want to hear the concert!!! :bleh:

ah is that it :boxed:

My day has been awful well theres a guy at work who thinks its hilarious to play really hard slaps game i ended up with red arms but i got my revenge when a patient kicked him in the balls :roftl: :roftl:

bex!!! :boxed: poor guy :naughty:

hehe yeah well i have to get as many shifts as i can i really dont have the right to complain other than being REALLY tired now and not being able to chat to you guys as much.

:boxed:

hehe yeah well i have to get as many shifts as i can i really dont have the right to complain other than being REALLY tired now and not being able to chat to you guys as much.

awww mayb u should have an early nite, althou i know how tempting it is to hang around here!!! i wasnt going to come online tonite but i thought of all the news id b missing....

well its ok! we will have LOADS of time to chat while waiting outside in the cold! :naughty:

well its ok! we will have LOADS of time to chat while waiting outside in the cold! :naughty:

sivan it was soooo cold here today.

i was thinking of us guys standing in the cold 4 6/7hours:blink:

im going to buy termal underwear!!!

Right guys, I'm going to bed, I've got such a hectic day tomorrow, wedding hair, old lady hair, funky hair and eventually my own hair (people are starting to realise I'm not a natural blonde LOL)

See you tomorrow!

Good night j x:biggrin2:

WELL i did initially come on here to check up on the italy reports but as usual Nothing :boxed:

i think i could wait up one more hour then go to bed :bleh:

and as for talking in the queue outside i think we will be too shivering to actually talk trying to keep one another warm like penguins do :roftl:

sivan it was soooo cold here today.

i was thinking of us guys standing in the cold 4 6/7hours:blink:

im going to buy termal underwear!!!

im beginning to regret my costume idea i dont wana be cold!!!

it was Bloody FREEZING this morning and there wasnt even a frost on the ground i still had to get out my gloves hat and scarf though :boxed: