LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Right guys, I'm going to bed, I've got such a hectic day tomorrow, wedding hair, old lady hair, funky hair and eventually my own hair (people are starting to realise I'm not a natural blonde LOL)

See you tomorrow!

Good night j x:biggrin2:

nite Jem..

see u soon:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sivan it was soooo cold here today.

i was thinking of us guys standing in the cold 4 6/7hours:blink:

im going to buy termal underwear!!!

WELL i did initially come on here to check up on the italy reports but as usual Nothing :boxed:

i think i could wait up one more hour then go to bed :bleh:

and as for talking in the queue outside i think we will be too shivering to actually talk trying to keep one another warm like penguins do :roftl:

oh dear u guys start to scare me!

geez its gonna be really cold ha? :blink: well hopefully the skirt and tights will be ok with the coat and skarf and everything :blink:

im beginning to regret my costume idea i dont wana be cold!!!

it was Bloody FREEZING this morning and there wasnt even a frost on the ground i still had to get out my gloves hat and scarf though :boxed:

yeah i remember u really feel the cold too

Tia is right im such a delicate soul!!

I feel the cold ALOT your talking to a person here who sleeps under two duvet covers even through the hot summers :shocked:

and i just know if i get too cold waiting outside in the concert i will feel sick...outside leeds in the rain wasnt too bad cos it was wet but not too cold.

im starting to worry about it aswell sivan im such cold blooded :boxed:

I feel the cold ALOT your talking to a person here who sleeps under two duvet covers even through the hot summers :shocked:

and i just know if i get too cold waiting outside in the concert i will feel sick...outside leeds in the rain wasnt too bad cos it was wet but not too cold.

are you not getting a pink coat then bexx ?

im usually hot but london gonna be very cold for me... im not used to it:bleh:

are you not getting a pink coat then bexx ?

i do still need to find a pick coat indeed :boxed:

anyone know of any shops doing really think pink coats at the moment ??

i mean really thick!!! :wink2:

i was sooo cold when i took little tia to school i ran back to the car with the heating full blast, i actually thought mayb i wouldn b able to cope with Q-ing with nothing on, i dont want to spoil the concert for anything!!!!

like a nice fake fur type thing u can cuddle in2!!!

hmm ill keep my eye out for ya bexx :thumb_yello: if i see owtill give ya a shout ! .. tia how are you dressing for London ? :)

hmm ill keep my eye out for ya bexx :thumb_yello: if i see owtill give ya a shout ! .. tia how are you dressing for London ? :)

kinda like carolina/show girl kinda thing...

purple with feathers in my hair:naughty:

like a nice fake fur type thing u can cuddle in2!!!

yeah fur trimming would be nice they will go with the pink boots i am trying to get....im going for lollipop girl dressed for winter circumstances :roftl: :roftl:

Big think pink furry boots and a big pink fur trim coat aswell if possible...i already have a pink hat and scarf

there has to be a way to keep warm in the queue but all i can think of are those space looking foil sheets you can get for athletes :boxed:

i can see it now, all of us dressed in tin foil.... mika will think we are all chickens:biggrin2:

well i gotta say... if ill die from the cold in newcastle i might not to the costume in london.... but ill try! lol

argh my friends went out tonght to the fun bar i was at a week ago...

i cant drive there.... no test to the car.... we need to do it this week... :blink:

oh well! i have u guys to entertain me ;)

well i gotta say... if ill die from the cold in newcastle i might not to the costume in london.... but ill try! lol

argh my friends went out tonght to the fun bar i was at a week ago...

i cant drive there.... no test to the car.... we need to do it this week... :blink:

oh well! i have u guys to entertain me ;)

awww, never mind the reports should b coming in soon:thumb_yello:

hahah and if we are asked what we are dressed up as we can say Roast chickens :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and no Caz ive heard nothing from my dress maker yet im giving her another week before i ring her :biggrin2: