LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FD just said it was hard getting out ! complete strangers wanting photos of him etc and the camera crew ... he said it was really special !! :thumb_yello:

awww fingers crossed they get to meet him:thumb_yello:

hahah and if we are asked what we are dressed up as we can say Roast chickens :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and no Caz ive heard nothing from my dress maker yet im giving her another week before i ring her :biggrin2:

u know guys....

today i took the bus to the center of tel aviv to meet my friend...have lunch and buy the fabric for the skirt... so i waited 45 minuts for the buss!!!!! grrr took me like 20 minuts 2 get to my friend...than we walked to where all the fabric stores are and the sec i go in... my grandma called and told me she is stuck out of the house cause she cant find her keys! :shocked:

i was like NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause she wanted me to come back with the key i had...

SO! i bought the fabric really quick.... (i still hope i got the right one...) and went to look for a taxi.... so my friend decided to come with me and get a ride and meet our friend in the middle of the road... than 5 seconds before she was suppose to get off the taxi my grandma called and said she found the keys! :naughty: LUCKY US! my friend came with me!!! so we both met our 3rd friend and went to get lunch... and at the resturant we saw a famous guy here in israel... he set infront of me .... he is kinda cute... wanna see a pic?

for the Birmingham concerts me and Caz are in the same hotel right caz?

i cant remember which one it is either ...hmmmmm

Caz??!?!

LMAO u guys r so funny... u like dont know where and when :roftl:

for the Birmingham concerts me and Caz are in the same hotel right caz?

i cant remember which one it is either ...hmmmmm

Caz??!?!

ok, its just i may b coming after all.

but confused on wot to do as i wont b traveling up to birm til that day i may just book in somewhere and meet u guys outside and try and find mika (not that im a stalker or anything)...

i need to speak with mika mad at some point really cos she offered me a bed agesss ago but it may have gone to someone else by now

Sivan he reminds me a bit of colin murray and he is :wub2:

ok i had no idea who colin is so i checked on google...and he DONT look like him! ran... (the israeli guy) looks a lot better!!!! lol

im not a big fan but u know whats funny????

today my friend said "lets go eat in BAZEL...(thats a street in tel aviv) and see some celebs... maybe ran danker will be there"

:shocked: she had NO idea he will really be there... and he was! scary ha?

she just know he lives around there and sometimes walk around but he was in the same resturant as us... right next to us :roftl:

ok, its just i may b coming after all.

but confused on wot to do as i wont b traveling up to birm til that day i may just book in somewhere and meet u guys outside and try and find mika (not that im a stalker or anything)...

i need to speak with mika mad at some point really cos she offered me a bed agesss ago but it may have gone to someone else by now

Mika mad is currently occupied :naughty: :naughty:

hmmm i am not sure what the hotel we are staying in is :blink:

is MM going to both of the concerts aswell?

are you going to both of the concerts now aswel?

:shocked:

how

what

when

:shocked:

the Britannia hotel 2 nights 21st and 22nd get kicked out on the 23rd am

then drop my bags off in roses car go to the concert and drive up to doncatser

FFS i cant spell tonight sorry everyone